New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Write (or stamp) "Astorino for Governor 2014" on a Post-It-Note. Post it in a public space, bathroom, mirror. Find a stack of newspapers in your local store and put one on each copy. Put it on a (paper) magazine in your doctor's office. Post, post, post.

Do not use the other bastards name.

Don't think about elephants! Get the idea??

Screw the people w/deep money pockets, we're gonna win from the bottom up.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Great idea even just a pack of post it notes is a couple bucks and there is quite a few in the pack. Good thinking

·
Registered
554 Posts
Just use neat penmanship.

COULDN'T HURT !!!!

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want "the other guy" to be a spokesperson for KY after ASTORINO beats him in November.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm trying to figure out how to produce Cuomo disposable baby diapers. The political message is perfect. The problem is his face scares little kids.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Couldnt one order some of those stickers that are a PIA to peel off? I don't think they are that expensive.
That could be counter-productive by pissing people off.
These are easily removed, so no damage to anyone's property, and they're super cheap. The post it notes are less than a penny a piece.

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That could be counter-productive by pissing people off.
These are easily removed, so no damage to anyone's property, and they're super cheap. The post it notes are less than a penny a piece.
My thoughts exactly, low impact, low stress. I wonder if I go to Grisanti's or Kennedy's office if I can borrow the Post-It Notes from them??

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Very cool guys n gals verrry cool

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
i'm in!