New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
My First AR!

I realize that this type of build isn't for everyone but I wanted something different from the traditional all black.

AR_2.jpg AR-11.jpg AR31.jpg

Rock River Arms - MidLength A4, 16", Chrome 1:9 Twist, Quad Rail
Barska 3 - 12 x 50 Illuminated Reticle Scope
Burris Pepr Quick Detachable Mount
Burris Fast Fire 3 MOA Red Dot Reflex
120 Lumen Tactical Light/Laser sight with Pressure Switch
Retractable Bipod
Hogue Grip
Fore end Grip
Zombie Hunter Port Ejector Cover
Custom Hades Hydrographics

·
Registered
112 Posts
You certainly went all out for your first AR. All that matters is if it will headshot those undead f^%$#@s every time. That's all that matters!!!

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
I bet my Ruger 6.8 would look great like that,how much did it cost?I did a search on where you got it done I think (Todds Guns) but there isnt a price on his site....

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I got it done at Todd's Guns it was a package deal so in your case it would be best to call him and see how much it costs. I think it depends on how much of the gun you want done.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Yeah I got it done at Todd's Guns it was a package deal so in your case it would be best to call him and see how much it costs. I think it depends on how much of the gun you want done.
Yea thanks,I only have one AR that has an A2 stock so just might do that with one of my guns.....

·
Registered
734 Posts
Neat looking dip job. You can get things dipped right through Tarjac in NY. I am having themmdo a bow for me, riser, limbs, string stop and quiver, and it will be less than 200 with shipping.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Sorry...way too tacticool for my taste; looks tacky, and I wouldn't put Barska anything on any of my rifles.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Sorry...way too tacticool for my taste; looks tacky, and I wouldn't put Barska anything on any of my rifles.
NO WAY...I would put A2 stocks on all my AR's and do-em that way (different styles of course) if I had the dough to blow LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Is it just me, or does it look like the top turret on your scope is blocking the red dot?
I think it's high enough that it doesn't, or at the very least it isn't too obstructed. Even if it was, it shouldn't be a problem to run it as an OEG.

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
Actually that picture was taken before I put a 1" riser to make it less obstructed for the fastfire. It was a little obstructed before that.

Wnybuckhunter get a quote from Todd next time. I think he's in the 100 range on guns depending on what you want. Not sure on bows. Can't be that much more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts