New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUCCESS got 3 boxes of 9MM value packs (300 rounds)

lots of 45, 9mm, 380, 40, 223, 7.62, 357, 38, 12

still a bit as of 7:00 AM

will be hitting dicks at 9:00am on way to Taekwondo although I am doubttful because Poughkeepsie 'isnt getting a delivery until Friday and they are the same region... Searching for .22 running low.

Anti Dicks people post elsewhere really tired of hearing it every time start a dicks sucks thread or something.

Attachments

· Registered
1,071 Posts
were the value packs winchester white box? Be careful. I just used a 100 round WW box of 9mm i bought a few months ago. The whole box felt wrong like they were +P. 2 out of the 100 rounds had major problems. a Blown primer with the round not firing and another round which was out of spec since it chambered but my firing pin couldn't hit it and i had to force the slide open to get it out of there.

Google lead to numerous links of threads on the problem. Rounds with no flash holes drilled ect. all referring to WW 9mm 100 round value packs. I definitely bought it at walmart, but can't remember when or where..

· Registered
2,606 Posts
were the value packs winchester white box? Be careful. I just used a 100 round WW box of 9mm i bought a few months ago. The whole box felt wrong like they were +P. 2 out of the 100 rounds had major problems. a Blown primer with the round not firing and another round which was out of spec since it chambered but my firing pin couldn't hit it and i had to force the slide open to get it out of there.

Google lead to numerous links of threads on the problem. Rounds with no flash holes drilled ect. all referring to WW 9mm 100 round value packs. I definitely bought it at walmart, but can't remember when or where..
Pretty much all my 9mm is this ****. That makes me unhappy... must find new brand to get. I have a few boxes of Aguila 9mm, but that's it. Grrr....

PS my local walmart looks like this almost every day now minus .22lr

· Registered
41 Posts
Did you find any boxes with ammo stolen? I was at Gander in Middletown last weekend and noticed a few boxes where rounds were lifted (5.56 and .40). The guy behind the counter couldn't care less. He said 'eh, this happens a lot lately' lol

· Registered
2,866 Posts
Did you find any boxes with ammo stolen? I was at Gander in Middletown last weekend and noticed a few boxes where rounds were lifted (5.56 and .40). The guy behind the counter couldn't care less. He said 'eh, this happens a lot lately' lol
Wow, I didn't check, but you can bet your arse I will be checking the boxes later. Thnx for the heads up.

· Registered
533 Posts
Wow...That's Impressive...Our only Walmart in this Small Hick Town has a display case only a third the size of that & everyone up here Shoots...

· Registered
1,182 Posts
I picked up .22 at thruway last weekend. Limit 200 rounds which is probably why they still had it. They seemed to be stocked pretty good with others as well

· Registered
5,239 Posts
Are they doing background checks or taking information at Wal-Mart?

I haven't bought factory ammo in NY in a while.

Edit: Almost forgot, Dicks sucks :p
So why dont you hate Walmart, they also Stopped Selling Firearms in NY?
My Local Wallys had a bunch 3 years ago, then they just disappeared because of the local pressure.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.