New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first thing that caught my attention with this gun was the whole "tacticool" look. It has a durable armor look a tactical choke and also a barrel clamp with pictany rail to mount a light on. The dealer informed me about the specs on the gun, the armorlokt coating and all and all how great this gun would be for me.(He knows me on personal level and knows that I look for.)
Air gun Trigger Shotgun Machine gun Gun barrel
I purchased the gun primarily with home defense in mind. I attached a light with strobe capabilities to the barrel and a 5 shot shell holder to the cheek rest .The bolt release located on the trigger guard took a second to get use to but it feels natural after a few cycles. The gun feels comfortable holding at the hip or against the cheek. The guns action feels smooth and the shells I used cycled smoothly.
Liquid Cosmetics Fluid Eye liner Eyelash
I took the gun outback set up a target. I was using Fiocchi 2-3/4 inch 4bk shot shells. The distance i shot from was 18 meters.The longest distance inside my house while safely identifying my target.(End of the hallway to the end of the living room) I aimed at the center mass and I was happy with the results.
Yellow Art Gas Circle Audio equipment
I swapped out targets and this time I fired from 6 meters. The distance from behind my bed to my door. This time I aimed at the center mass and again was happy with results.
Art Circle Font Logo Symbol
After firing 25 shells through the gun it still cycled smooth. Not a single problem with the shells feeding. The closest thing to a downside I can come up with is the weight. A light 12 gauge can make your shoulder a little sore...maybe I just need to man up a little?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice. I just got a text from my FFL, that mine has arrived. I am looking forward to tossing a red dot on it and trying it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts