New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hes actually really good kid very respectful and he was a corrections officer so im wondering like what the **** happened for him to do that and ansky i dont turn my back on friends.

· Registered
3,557 Posts
In possession of a "Controled Substance" umm, I wonder what drove a drug addict to rob a gas station? I bet he just wanted to see what the people under his supervision feel like when they commit a crime. I'm sure the cocaine herion or meth he had in his postion didn't have a damn thing to do with it, He probably spent half the money on a movie date with his girl friend.

To bad he didn't do this crime in Texas where he probably would of met true justice. In my personal oppinion your friend truely is a ****ing piece of ****. Time for finding new friends, if you don't have a pistol permit make sure you use him for a reference, he'd be a good one being a corrections officer.

· Registered
1,758 Posts
For his sake lets hope that "accused" does not mean guilty. Remember folks that the media is often wrong and police statements don't have a much better record. In any case, this is a sorry state of affairs all the way around. Somebody surely needs to change their ways. Glad no one was hurt. If guilty this is his ONE chance to get back on track. He might have an opportunity to get a light sentence and a LONG probation if he has a clean record and the right attitude. Otherwise he should be looking at a lot of jail time just to keep other people safe.

· Registered
8,342 Posts
2012 jeep and he commits a felony that got him $600. Not that smart. Corrections officer going to prison, really not smart! Most likely drug addiction.

· Registered
8,342 Posts
hes actually really good kid very respectful and he was a corrections officer so im wondering like what the **** happened for him to do that and ansky i dont turn my back on friends.
If he actually committed this crime I would argue he is not a good kid or respectful

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If he actually committed this crime I would argue he is not a good kid or respectful
people talking about controlled substance it could be any type of medication. he didnt do drugs he use to smoke a lil pot thats about it and quit that when he was working corrections this is also his first offense. so its more of a question what the hell happended. rule 5 dont stick up gas stations stick up drug dealers instead people that wont go to the cops.

· Registered
7,787 Posts
I think we need to lighten up a little, the guy lived next door for Christ sake? What? we aren't suppose to be cordial to our neighbors.

I know how you feel buddy, my accountant has been arrested for Grand Larceny. I have known the guy since '92. He never did me wrong, but apparently he stole 200G's from various people.

Im not a happy camper right now

· Registered
3,557 Posts
Three houses cdown the road was rented out to a single mom with a 17 year old boy. The kid had people stopping by at all hours of the day, they'd run in and run out and leave. Needless to say what the little piece of **** was doing. I've call the local cop shop and st.pped down there numerous times (the cop shop). They said they don't have the funds to deal with prtty things like that.
On a good note the mom went out of town for a weekend and left little Johnny home alone, when she returned home the little puke overdosed and died. A happy ending for our neighborhood.

People need to be held accountable for their actions. As far as this gas station robber, if convicted I'd like to see him be a celly with some big old 6'6'' Billy Bob who likes younger guys. Useing a gun for a crime deserves harsh punishment.

· Registered
359 Posts
Three houses cdown the road was rented out to a single mom with a 17 year old boy. The kid had people stopping by at all hours of the day, they'd run in and run out and leave. Needless to say what the little piece of **** was doing. I've call the local cop shop and st.pped down there numerous times (the cop shop). They said they don't have the funds to deal with prtty things like that.
On a good note the mom went out of town for a weekend and left little Johnny home alone, when she returned home the little puke overdosed and died. A happy ending for our neighborhood.

People need to be held accountable for their actions. As far as this gas station robber, if convicted I'd like to see him be a celly with some big old 6'6'' Billy Bob who likes younger guys. Useing a gun for a crime deserves harsh punishment.
Damn, that's cold brother. I get that turd neighbors can make life miserable...eh, maybe I would have felt the same way in your shoes.

· Registered
8,557 Posts
It is pretty shocking when you find out someone you were a neighbor or an aquaintence with is arrested for a crime. The guy that killed the lady and raped the 10 year old in Syracuse two or so years ago used to play paintball at the same place as my kid and I. Complete shock to the system when I saw his mugshot and the story. I had played paintball for almost 5 years with this guy and never saw that side of him. Of course it is hard to get a glmipse into someone's personality when you are shooting geltain balls filled with colorful goo at each other.

· Registered
160 Posts
You don't have to turn your back on him but if you have a moral code, you need to help him AND predicate ongoing friendship on his response to this. Help a friend in need, but you have no obligatiom , nor should you have an interest, in maintaining an ongoing friendship with people who have abandoned meeting basic civility. Bring him back or let him go, otherwise he'll bring you down.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.