New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a couple days ago, I traded around a gun for something I view to be much more sweeter than an AR. A couple days ago, I used to have a pretty nice AK-47 made by I.O. Inc. It was the 10K-47C model. I loved my AK-47 but honestly, I doubled the worth of that thing by making this trade. I got a BRAND-NEW, NEVER FIRED Sig Sauer SIG556 Classic plus 200 rounds of ammunition in the trade! Pics to follow!

Here she sits, pretty in her box and waiting to be opened and fondled!:

My never fired, SIG556 Classic!

She came with a flush mount rear peep sight. You wouldn't even know it was there if no one told you.

Here's a close-up of the rear peep sight. The SIG556 Classic also came with a Sig Sauer red dot scope.

The goodies. 100 rounds of .223 Remington and 100 rounds of NATO 5.56!

And to top off the cake, here's an updated picture of all my toys. More to be added!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Nice rifle. I shot one of them recently and they are pretty cool. I prefer the AR-15 over it though due to weight but the ease of parts and cleaning goes to the sig.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
your buis looks like it is in line with the top of the rds?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice rifle. I shot one of them recently and they are pretty cool. I prefer the AR-15 over it though due to weight but the ease of parts and cleaning goes to the sig.
I have never fired it, but I use this gun in every video game. Lol. The only thing I've shot in 5.56 is my M4. Lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, nice rifle! I'd make a trade like that in a heartbeat too.
Thanks. I definitely thought it was worth it even if I didn't have a gain in profit. I've always loved the way sig556 looks.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your buis looks like it is in line with the top of the rds?
It looks that way, but it isn't. When I take the lens cover off of the rds, it alligns perfectly to the front sight post. It's pretty nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts