622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Composite material Gun accessory

After Bumper Automotive exterior Trigger Office equipment Gas

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think you can consider what I do competing. But I sure like to play.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Burris Fast Fire II. I can't believe how sturdy that thing is. I have put over 2000 rounds of 9 major thru it and it never lost its zero.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Simply based on your mini review of it and others I found, I just ordered a Burris for my 17. Nice pic btw.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Definitely prefer the "before" shot. I bought my Glock because of it's simplistic nature. I've added things to tailor it to my tastes (extended mag release, frame plug) but drew the line fairly early.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think it looks great, and is probably a blast to shoot. any more specs on whats done?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its got a kkm barrel with a sjc 5 port comp, fast fire 2 dot (4moa), zev sceletonized firing pin, 2# trigger, Tru Grips, I can't remember who's mag well it is, and 2 years of trial and error. Runs good now, and it is a blast to shoot.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
Definitely prefer the "before" shot. I bought my Glock because of it's simplistic nature. I've added things to tailor it to my tastes (extended mag release, frame plug) but drew the line fairly early.
but this is the list of thing that you did to a pontiac sunfire? :)

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
It was built to compete in a class where all those mods are required to be competitive. Every part has a point, function over form. def not for everyone, but if you want to compete it is part of the deal.

OP looks like you did a nice job. Is that grip tape or epoxy and grit?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tape. Pre-cut. Call tru-grip

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
Not quite sure I see the correlation between a 9mm Glock and a Pontiac(?)
just thought it was funny how you don't like the idea of upgrading a firearm to increase performance,
when you clearly find it appropriate to performance upgrade other things, that's all.

i think the upgraded pontiac is kick-ass, but then, it's obviously not for everyone.
same with the glock, i think this upgraded glock is full out awesome for it's performance charectoristics, though not for everyone's circumstances..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts