New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Dr. here it is:

I was in WalMart today. I bought a box of .40 WWB. Guy next to me bought some shotgun shells. I said, 'don't forget to vote for Astorino and get rid of Cuomo'. He said, 'why?'. In my head I said wtf, here we go again. I explained about the ammo BGC. He said, 'that's not a bad plan. We need to keep ammo out of the hands of the bad guys.'. I explained that I already passed my BGC and have been vetted by a criminal BGC, the county sheriff, the local judge, had fingerprints and mugshot posted, and they've got all my handguns registered. What more do you think I should go through to prove I'm of sound mind and body? Plus, they're going to charge YOU $10-$20 for each ammo purchase for a BGC. At THAT he said, NFW.

These FUDD's are going to be our downfall.

I think I enlightened that guy and his buddy today. This is going to be a long and winding road if we have to do this one FUDD at a time. :(

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Ok Dr. here it is:

I was in WalMart today. I bought a box of .40 WWB. Guy next to me bought some shotgun shells. I said, 'don't forget to vote for Astorino and get rid of Cuomo'. He said, 'why?'. In my head I said wtf, here we go again. I explained about the ammo BGC. He said, 'that's not a bad plan. We need to keep ammo out of the hands of the bad guys.'. I explained that I already passed my BGC and have been vetted by a criminal BGC, the county sheriff, the local judge, had fingerprints and mugshot posted, and they've got all my handguns registered. What more do you think I should go through to prove I'm of sound mind and body? Plus, they're going to charge YOU $10-$20 for each ammo purchase for a BGC. At THAT he said, NFW.

These FUDD's are going to be our downfall.

I think I enlightened that guy and his buddy today. This is going to be a long and winding road if we have to do this one FUDD at a time. :(
It will be way too late by that time!

·
Banned
353 Posts
This state is a waste of time and a joke I hate to say. We as a forum cannot even band together and agree on the same thing. Guys on this forum won't even vote for astorino! We are our own worst enemies. When cuomo wins...I won't be suprised! Best part is gun owners and the like will be happy with him and the loss of their rights. What a joke people are!

in the end I doubt you changed tha fudds mind. I bet after you both went separate ways he was thinking how much of a crazy gun owner you are and that gun owners like you are all crazy. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
IF NYS enforces this UNSAFE crap like it was suppose to be, we will have a civil war. Period. No doubt about it. The NYSP can't even figure out what the **** this law even means and they have NO WAY to enforce it. If BGC's for ammo go into effect ... May God bless America because once it starts, it spreads and this entire republic will be a war zone. Think I'm wrong??? How much.22LR ammo have you bought today?? Make a random call to another state and see if you can find a gun owner and ask them how much .22LR they've bought today.. Our problem immediately became a national problem. Any show of force by the American people in this state, or any other state, will become Washington D.C.'s worst nightmare come true!! Bundy Ranch event ... perfect example. Washington D.C. isn't represented on the American flag ...... why should we be "lead" by anyone or anything from there?

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
They need to put the ammo background system and charge
Everyone $10 extra for 2 boxes os shotshells. then you
will see waking up from their deep sleep.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
You guys really want to watch and hear some good crazy talk? Sit at the gun counter on a Saturday and just listen to the Fudd's. If it was not so sad, it would be funny.

They are clueless to what is happening

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
You guys really want to watch and hear some good crazy talk? Sit at the gun counter on a Saturday and just listen to the Fudd's. If it was not so sad, it would be funny.

They are clueless to what is happening
you should make up a handout for them FUDDS, in simple terms explain what has, and will happen to their " right" under SAFE

·
Registered
901 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
All of the local gun stores that I visit seem to be on the same page when it comes to Astorino and the SAFE Act.

Apparently I need to check out the ammo section at Walmart more often so I can find some of these fudds.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
There you go, NY may have 3 million gun owners but 90% of them are idiots. It will take 4 more years of Cuomo and unSAFE 2.0 to wake up a big chunk of them.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Of course the fudds are clueless. They use 1 or 2 rounds a year and buy a box of ammo every 5 years or so. They will be our downfall for sure. It will be too late by the time the fudds wake up.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
People are stupid until you smack them with their wallet. Who the hell do they think is going to pay for all these new BRC on ammo?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Some of the FUDDS are clueless but a bunch are running headlong into Safe as the online ammo orders become nonexistent . I went as well to walmart and ran into a FUDD . The FUDD wanted pistol ammo and walmart had some but not as much as he wanted . I made the comment that online wasn't on the menu after his comment he was going to have to order from midway .there was 12 people standing there when I explained the ammo BGC,s coming . The clerk helped me out when he whipped out the regulations coming . The FUDDS got a huge wakeup call right then and I pushed Astorino . Some of these FUDDS are very young as they are 25 -35 years old but when the " new rules " were mention with proof , the conversations were enough make me smile as it really got the natives riled up for sure !

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Fudds......hate em'.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
All of the local gun stores that I visit seem to be on the same page when it comes to Astorino and the SAFE Act.

Apparently I need to check out the ammo section at Walmart more often so I can find some of these fudds.
You know .... that's not a bad idea at all. Is it possible to set up information tables in front of Dick's and Walmart's across the state?? Perfect time of year to do so if it can be done.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
You know .... that's not a bad idea at all. Is it possible to set up information tables in front of Dick's and Walmart's across the state?? Perfect time of year to do so if it can be done.
That sounds like a good idea to get the FUDDS riled up before the vote . That way we will have even more help . I like the way you think Chicken !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts