New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Should have introduced myself formally a while ago... I've been posting in the Pistol Permit section while Hoping Praying for the Rockland Powers at be to grant me the Right that they've turned into a priviledge!

Have Had Tons of Rifles my whole life but, My Dream of owning a 1911 A1 came true with my permit being granted, and finally the acuisition of my Dream GUN.

A Wilson Combat 1911 QCB Elite!

I'm so Giddy I can't contain myself! Just staring at it, and smiling all day!

Just wanted to share!

Hope you guys like it!

Royd

Gesture Luggage and bags Musical instrument accessory Bag Finger Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Gun accessory Hand Camera accessory Sleeve Trigger Font

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Talk about the definition of "Go big or go home" and "Buy once, Cry once". Great buy I'm sure that firearm speaks for its self.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Wow that thing looks awesome, can't wait til I can own one.

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
Quite the first pistol! Was your first rifle a Barret 82A1? LOL

I've heard nothing but great things about Wilson 1911s. Same w/ Nighthawk Customs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats -- looks great! Hope to have a Wilson someday. My finest built handgun so far is a DW Guardian 1911 (Commander size) -- the fit, finish and machining on it is awesome; I actually look forward to taking it apart to clean. Can't even imagine how sweet that Wilson is!

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Well now you will never be able to buy another auto loader, no other one will Ever meet your expectations. Very nice pistol I wish you many happy decades of happy shooting.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Hope you guys like it!
What's not to like about that gun? Congrats on your acquisition, great gun there, enjoy your range time.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everybody...

You Guys Rock!

Royd

1 - 20 of 22 Posts