New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
This might not be politically correct, but some people just deserve to be dead.

That this happened by accident saves the taxpayers the expense of trial and imprisonment and subsequent release (revolving door criminal justice system) where she'd more than likely still be a danger to others.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
This stuff is no joke.

About two weeks ago, a fellow officer and I ended up in a fight w/ a guy who smoked some weed laced with this stuff. I deployed my Taser and the friggin' guy pulled out one of the wires! It was the longest, most intense fight I've had on the street in a while.

The guy was running in the street wearing boxers screaming that he was on fire and trying to stab people with a radio faceplate that he thought was a knife. It sounds silly, but let me assure you, there was nothing silly about this fight. It was the real deal. So is the drug.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
This stuff is no joke.

About two weeks ago, a fellow officer and I ended up in a fight w/ a guy who smoked some weed laced with this stuff. I deployed my Taser and the friggin' guy pulled out one of the wires! It was the longest, most intense fight I've had on the street in a while.

The guy was running in the street wearing boxers screaming that he was on fire and trying to stab people with a radio faceplate that he thought was a knife. It sounds silly, but let me assure you, there was nothing silly about this fight. It was the real deal. So is the drug.
since the taser was ineffective how close did this guy come to getting shot?

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Someone has to fight the shadow people:

'Intervention': Skyler Is Addicted To Bath Salts (EXCLUSIVE)

All kidding aside. I know someone who works in a rehab facility. They are getting alot of patients due to this crap. They are admitted basically insane. They don't really know how to treat them yet because it's such a new drug.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Uhh .... er ....... ummmm ..... I couldn't watch the original video much more than 3 minutes ... I'm sorry, but I WOULD have killed that woman after getting the kid from her. There's only two things that pizz me off more than stepping in fresh dog sh*t with no shoes on and that's a child being beaten and a man beating a woman ... Nope ... can't deal with either ...

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Friend of mine who was active in the gun community died from this crap. Took his own life.
This stuff is incredibly dangerous. Unfortunately there hasn't been much discussion to the dangers of it until the more recent events.

·
Registered
530 Posts
As the economy gets worse alot of people are turning to this stuff... its cheap and widely availablke... I am sure we will see it in the news alot more...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
This stuff is no joke.

With all the crazy combative people out there with hep C and other nasty blood borne pathogens I dont think cops get paid enough to put up with this ****!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Stay safe, I've heard of these guys taking on 4+ officers and giving them a hell of a time.

This stuff is no joke.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
since the taser was ineffective how close did this guy come to getting shot?
Never drew my handgun. The guy thought his radio faceplate was a knife, but I could clearly see what it was. We used a variety of tools/techniques, but handgun wasn't one of them.

Stay safe, I've heard of these guys taking on 4+ officers and giving them a hell of a time.
That's what I hear. I'm not a small guy, and the other cop lookslike an NFL linebacker. He put up a good fight against the two of us.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts