New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured id get some pictures up of our current inventory of demo guns, transferables, some suppressors, and other things...

Enjoy the pictures guys. If you want more of a certain gun, let me know and ill see what I can do when I get a chance.

Thanks for coming and checking this out!

MTM-MFG.com

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I'm pretty sure even these pics are illegal here. xD

The ridiculousness of the G17 being illegal is unspeakable.

Pistol? Meh.
Rifle? Meh.
Pistol with stock? HOLYMFSHIZDEATHTOALLBANDAT!

More MP5k plz. :p

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm pretty sure even these pics are illegal here. xD

The ridiculousness of the G17 being illegal is unspeakable.

Pistol? Meh.
Rifle? Meh.
Pistol with stock? HOLYMFSHIZDEATHTOALLBANDAT!

More MP5k plz. :p
Well Darth...since you asked nicely haha. Heres a few more of the MP5k.... and also a close up of a MP5 in .40cal....

ETA: All serials are either pixelated or have been edited. JSYK.

The 40 cal MP5...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
You don't have an MP10 do you? MP5 in 10mm.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You don't have an MP10 do you? MP5 in 10mm.
None of them. .40S&W yes, and the 9mm MP5k. I think there is also a regular MP5 in 9mm kicking around.

There is definitely a transferable MP5SD in 9mm stored away that I may know of... haha. Ill try and get more pics next opportunity I get in the coming weeks.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
None of them. .40S&W yes, and the 9mm MP5k. I think there is also a regular MP5 in 9mm kicking around.

There is definitely a transferable MP5SD in 9mm stored away that I may know of... haha. Ill try and get more pics next opportunity I get in the coming weeks.
Well good. My offer is $20.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Illegal to "rent" guns on NY but we do trips to Eden Vermont to shoot the MGs. I'll scan a flyer and post info...including a list of all available MGs for rent.

Also there is a 240 just not in the pics. Maybe I'll snap pics next time of it for you though.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
I just transferred from Marine Infantry to a "hospital unit" sitting in a Reserve Center...
I will miss the range trips...luckily i have connections still. My buddy (also a Trooper) just became BN XO.....

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Do you do aow(serbu super shorty) transfers to civilians?

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
I'm still confused on the laws of legally owning these. I know about the tax stamp but NY does not honor ATF tax stamps so the only way for any resident to own these fully auto firearm is to have a class 7 license, right?

James

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
From my understanding, NY doesn't have a classification for AOWs, so federally it needs have a tax stamp, and in NY it just goes on your pistol permit.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
From my understanding, NY doesn't have a classification for AOWs, so federally it needs have a tax stamp, and in NY it just goes on your pistol permit.
Yes but NY does have the AWB in effect. These acronyms are so damn confusing!! WTF!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts