New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
This question literally made me do a double take.

I expected the regular drivel, and then they mention Newtown.

Who the F said anything about Newtown? xD

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
God, I guess it's time to bring up Newtown again. Are they going to haul the Newtown kids out again at next year's Superbowl, maybe riding an AR-15 shaped float this time? Or they could ride in a big .223 cartridge.

And these moral mutants dare to call us insensitive?

Hit.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Watching a modern liberal Democrat try to talk w/o mentioning "Newtown" is like trying to watch an NFL game a few years ago w/o someone mentioning Tebow (even when his team was not playing), it is like a drinking game.

·
Registered
803 Posts
God I hate the media... FU and your dumb propaganda dribble. Blah blah evil guns auto ghost blah blah children blah blah lies lies lies fear fear fear. F all of you

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Candidates who shoot their mouths off and dance in the blood of the dead are the insensitive ones.

·
Registered
554 Posts
47%.

I really think the election bull$hit should be made clear and defined by the voters not the fake players.

Get get out and vote out the crap. No more career politicians. Do your time and get out. And if you've never balanced a checkbook or ran a business, you can not be responsible enough to balance a budget or make laws.

That means you can not speak for me. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
McConnell is just a career politican, but Grimes looks to me like she would be another turncoat like Gillibrand.

For most politicians in America today, if they wanted to fire a gun it may be better for the country if they held it at the other end.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Did the idiots get a 30% head start?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts