New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Love the comment..."Red shooting innocent Blue".

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Seems you have the same amount of free time since you are noticing all of my short comings. Again, appreciate the love.:)
No actually I'm trying to read down through this section and every other thread is started by you and every third one is about the same topic and it's pissing me off

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
No actually I'm trying to read down through this section and every other thread is started by you and every third one is about the same topic and it's pissing me off
Pretty simple...IGNORE ME. If that is enough to piss you off, must be hard being you. Again, please feel free to ignore me. That way you can remain calm and I won't bother you anymore. Thanks. Look at the bright side, you had a 3 month break during my absence.;)

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
So why do we need 10 threads all on the same subject but showcasing a different article?
Nearly all are focusing on a different part of the event. All are showing different false facts reported by different news outlets. Honestly, if it really bothers you that much, you can use the ignore feature. Another thing that could be done is maybe the Dr Feelgood (hee hee) could put all of the false reporting links in one posting and then we could slam all of the libtards in one spot. LOL I've looked at the posts and other members are conversing on them. I find it quite amazing just how many angles they are TRYING to push the democrapic agenda.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nearly all are focusing on a different part of the event. All are showing different false facts reported by different news outlets. Honestly, if it really bothers you that much, you can use the ignore feature. Another thing that could be done is maybe the Dr Feelgood (hee hee) could put all of the false reporting links in one posting and then we could slam all of the libtards in one spot. LOL I've looked at the posts and other members are conversing on them as it's quite amazing how many angles they are TRYING to push the democrapic agenda.
I will try this suggestion for future posts.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Nearly all are focusing on a different part of the event. All are showing different false facts reported by different news outlets. Honestly, if it really bothers you that much, you can use the ignore feature. Another thing that could be done is maybe the Dr Feelgood (hee hee) could put all of the false reporting links in one posting and then we could slam all of the libtards in one spot. LOL I've looked at the posts and other members are conversing on them. I find it quite amazing just how many angles they are TRYING to push the democrapic agenda.
Ignore does absolutely nothing because his threads still show up. I've been a member here for a long time and contribute pretty regularly. I don't usually complain, but this is a pain in the ass.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.