New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper struggles to fend off GOP rival | Fox News

"Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper is in a fight for a second term that's turning out far tighter than anyone would have expected, with recent polls showing him virtually tied with Republican challenger Bob Beauprez."

He certainly deserves the fall that is coming. Pay attention libs.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Fingers crossed, that would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Even if the pro-2Am crowd tips the balance and ousts their governor, the gun-hating media will never give us credit, but the scoundrels that control both parties will take note.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
There is another idiot virtually tied in his race for another term , that's Malloy in CT . Malloy,s challenger is doing some real damage to Malloy,s campaign with immigration ,gun control and other " juicy tidbits " that threaten to sink Malloy . All of this is happening and is getting very little press but if we are successful "throwing these bastards out " then we will be a " huge force " to be reckoned with come 2016 ! I pretty sure that it is going to be a very interesting election season all over the country !thats my take on this !

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper is virtually ( TIED ) with Republican challenger Bob Beauprez.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy is ( BEHIND ) 9 points to Republican challenger Tom Foley.
New York Gov. Andy Cuomo also known as FUAC is 32 points ( AHEAD ) of Republican challenger Rob Astorino.

F*#%ing NY. I don't know what else to say. 32 points, really?
With UNSAFE, and Moreland, and "If that's who you are, you are not wanted here in NY", plus more crap
And FUAC still has a 32 point lead, WTF.

Astorino asks if NY State is winning or losing. We New Yorkers are not only losing.
We are losing really really bad.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Even if the pro-2Am crowd tips the balance and ousts their governor, the gun-hating media will never give us credit, but the scoundrels that control both parties will take note.
I think they know EXACTLY why they're losing...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper is virtually ( TIED ) with Republican challenger Bob Beauprez.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy is ( BEHIND ) 9 points to Republican challenger Tom Foley.
New York Gov. Andy Cuomo also known as FUAC is 32 points ( AHEAD ) of Republican challenger Rob Astorino.

With UNSAFE, and Moreland, and if that's who you are, you are not wanted here in NY, plus more crap
And FUAC still has a 32 point lead WTF.

Astorino asks if NY State is winning or losing. We New Yorkers are not only losing.
Yeah, well I bet the NRA and Republican Governors Assc. is backing those other candidates in CO and CT while here in NY, they are completely absent.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

With UNSAFE, and Moreland, and if that's who you are, you are not wanted here in NY, plus more crap
And FUAC still has a 32 point lead WTF.

In contrast to my last post (just above), we all know EXACTLY why we're losing - people in this state don't give a **** about their Constitutional rights (unless someone tries to tell them what they can or can't eat). Simply put, there's wayyy to many downstate libs...

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Malloy is cooked, he might as well start collecting liquor store boxes and start packing his stuff. So is Hickenlooper, an incumbent needs to poll at least 4 points ahead even to be considered tied. He's finished. Two grabbers down.

One more to go for a trifecta.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts

With UNSAFE, and Moreland, and "If that's who you are, you are not wanted here in NY", plus more crap
And FUAC still has a 32 point lead, WTF.

NYC..............'nuff said.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I've never been polled or know anyone who has taken one. I cant trust what I can't be involved in.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
NYC..............'nuff said.
What happens when the rest of us tell NYC and their other fellow travellers to stuff it? I'm talking Sheepdog version of stuff it. Teeth and hair up and **** like that?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Colorado is really taking it to the gun grabbers. First they dumped those two a$$clowns in the recalls, now this a$$clown is going down for signing the bills. I'm sure the libs will try to place the blame on other issues, but we all know what's really going on. Adios to Malloy as well, ****ing prick. All we need to do is unseat FUAC, which is not impossible.

FUJH FUDM FUAC

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Hopefully the Democraps see the huge lead FUAC has in the polls and decide their vote won't matter and they stay home on election day.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The original Il Duce was eventually ousted. This copycat will, too.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
the one flaw in the poll is that they didn't contact the dead voters.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts