New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe Biden's Paris Hotel Cost $585,000 For One-Night Vice Presidential Stay

A $585,000.50 bill for one night at a hotel is either the result of an unimaginable amount of room service, or, if you're a member of Vice President Joe Biden's posse, it's just another night in Paris.

Biden's one-night stay during a diplomatic trip to Europe in early February.
Despite the eye-popping figure, administration officials swear Biden hadn't been ransacking every mini-bar in sight.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
His trip to England only cost us 400k. I love seeing taxes come out of my paycheck for this....oh wait, no I don't.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
I'm sure the bill isn't for the room and some food, they are taking into account the small army of secret servicemen/women he takes with him (who, by the way, are armed with.......HOLY****INGC*CKSUCKINGGODDAMN****NOWAY!!!!!! - Guns) who I'm sure get sort of a "deployment" pay while guarding any government officials overseas.

· Registered
111 Posts
I think I read somewhere that these types of trips are for several hundreds of rooms (for security and administrative teams that accompany the VIP). So, divide by a per room basis and it's not horrendous. However, I do not support this, and feel strongly that our government should embrace technology and just SKYPE these political meetings. Granted, I'm sure these people sometimes discuss highly classified agendas and must keep interceptions to a minimum.

· Registered
1,977 Posts
dosen't suprise me, the president's golf outing with tiger woods cost over $250,000.. his Hawiian vacation around christmas cost over $4,000,000 an every time they jump on Air Force 1 the fuel cost's over $170,000..... an we taxpayers get the bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.