·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
whaaaat

that is too funny

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
This has to be a joke. I know there are some stupid people out there, but come on.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
I think I'm going to make some deer trail signs so the deer know where to walk this fall:cool:

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I want to believe it's a joke but I know a guy so stupid he thinks that when we landed on the moon it had to be "on the top", or our craft would have slid around and fallen off the bottom. I kid you not. He works in security at the hospital I work at.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Just build a foot bridge for the deer to walk over! Surely that will solve the problem. Then all the residents of Crown Point will be safe.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Just build a foot bridge for the deer to walk over! Surely that will solve the problem. Then all the residents of Crown Point will be safe.
There's a streatch of highway in Idaho where I used to live where the state dug several tunnels under the road for the deer and other animals to use instead of crossing the road. I guess al the dead ones along the roadway didn't ge the memo about the tunnels.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
there's a streatch of highway in idaho where i used to live where the state dug several tunnels under the road for the deer and other animals to use instead of crossing the road. I guess al the dead ones along the roadway didn't ge the memo about the tunnels.
lol!!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
There's a streatch of highway in Idaho where I used to live where the state dug several tunnels under the road for the deer and other animals to use instead of crossing the road. I guess al the dead ones along the roadway didn't ge the memo about the tunnels.
There's a spot along 17/86 in Tioga County that they did that, but it mostly works. It helps that they put fence along both sides (with openings to the tunnels). There's a small herd that lives in the median of the highway (it's a big part of the median).

·
Registered
522 Posts
wow. another sign of our degrading intelligence as a society

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Moving the deer signs works EXACTLY the same way making firearms illegal keeps them away from criminals.....

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Farce or no, still completely believeable.
I mean there are people who when lost in the woods will literally shake a small tree so that they can be more easily spotted on a printed map.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts