New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the NRA Degrades and Objectifies Women | Mother Jones

I feel dirty even going to the Mother Jones website but their reasoning absolutely hilarious. Basically, because they call our Shannon Watts on her bull**** the NRA is sexist. Yup. That's the jist of it.

And while I'm sure that there are more male than female members of the NRA I know plenty of women (young women too) that don't buy into all the anti gun bull**** that Everytown of whatever is flinging these days and don't believe in playing the victim role and choose to defend themselves with a gun.

Hey Mother Jones, women can be strong, independent, and be firearms enthusiasts too.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
The hypocrisy of the MJ (Hmmm.... interesting imitials) crowd is hilarious in their comments.

NRA is sexist, yet they call us "ammosexuals", "masterbators" and hung like a field mouse.

I really do believe they are sexually deprived.

I feel dirty being on that website, time to go shower.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
It's not just MJ, it's the hypocrisy of the left in general. The same people that love to apply the "war on women label" to others, also offer up some of the most disgusting and derogatory remarks about women whom they don't agree with.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Mother Jones is trash,

Do Not Visit the site!

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
The hypocrisy of the MJ (Hmmm.... interesting imitials) crowd is hilarious in their comments.

NRA is sexist, yet they call us "ammosexuals", "masterbators" and hung like a field mouse.

I really do believe they are sexually deprived.

I feel dirty being on that website, time to go shower.
I'm hung like a chicken!! I'm completely offended ...

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"ammosexual", I like that one. Is that the new moniker they use for us?
I heard Bill Mahr use it a while back. If you can't win your arguments by using facts and data then disparage your opponent personally. That's their SOP.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Someone please post this on that site ... I ain't signing up to make a comment.

Ummm.... you do realize that the "war on women" started with clinton (purposely non capitalized for you whom love to be spelling police) and his administration right?? You democraps, whom are also known as the communist party of America for 30+ years now, have created every single problem YOU complain about. Have you nothing better to do with your short life other than to pretend you're somebody?? This is ridiculous. Watts is a crook. Always has been and always will be. She accepts money for "favors" from politicians. Prove me wrong! Is that not a form of selling one's self?? I don't care if it's for something physical or something political .... she's practicing the world's oldest profession ... and of course it's with the communists. Take pride in following a woman whom is allowing herself to be exploited!! You are doing the same. You all reject facts and always come back with non-factual and nonsensical remarks. If only you could learn that America is the ONE country where people have liberties to live their lives as they wish .... YOU people whom are on this anti-gun bandwagon don't get it. If you don't like guns ... don't own one!! I think it ironic that the first person you call when YOU are in trouble and need help is ...... a person with a gun!!

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I guess they are not getting where they wanted with their previous diversions so they are on to another angle. Throw spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks I suppose. Actually, I could give a rat's ass what they think. Can't bring myself to click on it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Someone please post this on that site ... I ain't signing up to make a comment.

Ummm.... you do realize that the "war on women" started with clinton (purposely non capitalized for you whom love to be spelling police) and his administration right?? You democraps, whom are also known as the communist party of America for 30+ years now, have created every single problem YOU complain about. Have you nothing better to do with your short life other than to pretend you're somebody?? This is ridiculous. Watts is a crook. Always has been and always will be. She accepts money for "favors" from politicians. Prove me wrong! Is that not a form of selling one's self?? I don't care if it's for something physical or something political .... she's practicing the world's oldest profession ... and of course it's with the communists. Take pride in following a woman whom is allowing herself to be exploited!! You are doing the same. You all reject facts and always come back with non-factual and nonsensical remarks. If only you could learn that America is the ONE country where people have liberties to live their lives as they wish .... YOU people whom are on this anti-gun bandwagon don't get it. If you don't like guns ... don't own one!! I think it ironic that the first person you call when YOU are in trouble and need help is ...... a person with a gun!!
It looks like anyone with a Disque (sp) profile can post there, same as what is used for Personal Liberty Digest. I may just post that for ya lol

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I feel... inadequate... it's usually a wind em up and watch em go, but only one sucker bit :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts