New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one that things the CZ 75B should outrank Glock 43-type handguns on the list of universal adoration and ownership? I know it's by no means a total unknown but I think it's by far the best essential hand gun to own across experience levels and performance versatility. I'm surprised I don't see it around as much, online and irl.

Any of y'all agree? Or have a gun you feel isn't appreciated enough?

· Registered
2,082 Posts
Let me see. I own two CZ82s, a CZSP01, a CZ shotgun...do I like CZ or what? IMO DA/SA beats any striker-fired gun. I await the hate mail...
No hate mail from me. However, the Walther P99 is DA/SA. Oh wait,. Did I mention it is a striker fired pistol? Has a remarkably versatile trigger.
I do like CZ products by the way. I prefer metal pistols. The P99 is the only polymer Pistol I own. That is because I cannot find an all metal pistol that will
Do everything that the P99 does. Looked long and hard at the CZ 75 D PCR as an all metal replacement for the P99. It fell short on several fronts. Nice pistol though.

· Registered
91 Posts
Am I the only one that things the CZ 75B should outrank Glock 43-type handguns on the list of universal adoration and ownership? I know it's by no means a total unknown but I think it's by far the best essential hand gun to own across experience levels and performance versatility. I'm surprised I don't see it around as much, online and irl.

Any of y'all agree? Or have a gun you feel isn't appreciated enough?
Wanting to add a 9 to my small collection of shooters, I opted for the CZ75 after much research. Ergonomics are perfect for me. when the ordered pistol arrived at my local gun shop, the owner didn't put my name together with the firearm and when I went to pick it up he confided that of the hundred or so handguns he personally owns, the CZ is his favorite. It quickly became mine as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.