New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Looking to purchase a bolt action rifle and I'm torn between the mossberg and a remington 700 any suggestions and is the mossberg MVP legal in NY?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome anyone know a shop in erie county that has good prices on the mossberg

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Awesome anyone know a shop in erie county that has good prices on the mossberg
There was a vendor at the Claton Gun Show that had 4 or 5 of them priced between 588 and 850, he said he will be at the Syracuse gun show on the 14th too. Other than that I have not seen an MVP anywhere.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Nothing against the OP but how sad is it when someone has to question whether or not a bolt action rifle is legal in NY state because there is so many laws on the book. This state is so screwed.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I have an MVP in .223 and it is awesome on chucks. They make 5 round mags for hunting and it works great with metal mags not thermold or plastic mags. Bought it at a gun show in Clarence. It's nice cause it is easy to make safe by pulling the mag. Very hard to find at a good price. I paid $535 for it and they now go for up to $900.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.