New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Are you using an 03 FFL? If not, that + Shipping + a transfer fee is high. If so, hell yeah!

· Registered
813 Posts
That is why the 30 bucks for a 03FFL is worth getting. Pays for itself first time you order and shipped to your door.

· Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,326 Posts
This was the last thing I needed but my 03 makes it easier. Long gone are the days of getting these for $49 so I had to grab one before they dry up and I regret not snagging one.

· Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
now that I start doing the math idk if it's worth it. after shipping and transfer fees it'll be freakin 170 out of my pocket. that's too much for a mosin that i don't even get to pick out. I think i'll take a look at Tim's near eldbridge next time i'm out that way.

Curious tho, what does it take to get an 03 FFL? I'm intrigued by the idea ;)

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
now that I start doing the math idk if it's worth it. after shipping and transfer fees it'll be freakin 170 out of my pocket. that's too much for a mosin that i don't even get to pick out. I think i'll take a look at Tim's near eldbridge next time i'm out that way.

Curious tho, what does it take to get an 03 FFL? I'm intrigued by the idea ;)
Check out my FAQ in the C&R forum. ;)

· Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,326 Posts
Wasn't Tim & Dennis selling them for $169 at the last show anyway?

· Registered
3,865 Posts
LGS is selling these for 200+ when they have them. I'm tempted to grab another.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
What is the shipping on these? I have an 03, so no ($45) transfer fee.

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Yes, buy them while you can friend. They had these in stock about 2 weeks ago and sold out in 2 days....

I've bought several times from AIM Surplus and had nothing but a GREAT experience.

That and my HEX Mosin Nagant from them is beautiful.

Also, I do recommend the HANDPICK BEST of 5 Option.

· Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, buy them while you can friend. They had these in stock about 2 weeks ago and sold out in 2 days....

I've bought several times from AIM Surplus and had nothing but a GREAT experience.

That and my HEX Mosin Nagant from them is beautiful.

Also, I do recommend the HANDPICK BEST of 5 Option.

shoot maybe i will go for it then

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.