1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I saw that earlier today too, but figured someone probably already put it on here. What the writer seems to forget is that they are from another country where guns aren't as common and are kind of abnormal to see up close that easily. I guess somewhere there is a guy freaking out about American Olympians taking pictures with kangaroos - then again probably not.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Monk held pump action shotguns that resemble those used in the Port Arthur massacre of 1996,
Is there some secret Liberal playbook that these asshats pull their plays from? Please, come up with some new material. That same play was played in statements like this:

The shooter used a Glock 19, the same gun used in the AZ shooting of Gabrielle Giffords.
And I just made that 2nd quote up, but isn't that so utterly believable? They all use the same playbook!

I'm just waiting for

The man killed the woman in a hit-and-run using a Chevy Caprice, the same car used in the beltway sniper shootings!
OR

The killer stabbed his victim 27 times after eating an Oscar Mayer wiener, the same kind of wiener consumed before Columbine!
Get a life.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Yea, resembled shotguns used in the Port Arthur massacre. They look like a Remmy 870 and a Mossy 500 or 590 to me, so basically the 2 most common shotguns in American homes? Half the members on here own rifles that "Resemble the weapons used by Islamic extremists" (AK47s) or "Resemble the high powered assault rifles used by US Marines" (AR15s) give me a break, every thing resembles something, especially if it it a common and popular item. Pretty soon cyber bullying will include headlines like

"Kids now saying rude stuff on the internet using computers that resemble a Dell a pedophile used to save illegal pictures one time."

Stupid.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
apparently if your a "writer" with little to no skills and have a big problem with grammar, Yahoo news is the place for you.

the man he punched was surprisingly surprised at D'Arcy's current brush with infamy.
With writing like that, how can anyone take this guy seriously.

·
Registered
215 Posts
US media is a farce at best.
Anyone can write anything they want these days and spin It any way they want to. Clowns...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
not that the writer is right in this but the one on the left has one of those handguns pointed right at the other guy...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yea, resembled shotguns used in the Port Arthur massacre. They look like a Remmy 870 and a Mossy 500 or 590 to me, so basically the 2 most common shotguns in American homes? Half the members on here own rifles that "Resemble the weapons used by Islamic extremists" (AK47s) or "Resemble the high powered assault rifles used by US Marines" (AR15s) give me a break, every thing resembles something, especially if it it a common and popular item. Pretty soon cyber bullying will include headlines like

"Kids now saying rude stuff on the internet using computers that resemble a Dell a pedophile used to save illegal pictures one time."

Stupid.
I have a butcher knife that probably exactly replicates an item that was used in a murder at some point in time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts