New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Its interesting that the prosecutors who would take charge of case on behalf of the state investigation were those who the commission protected. It seems like this will go nowhere and every one will walk unless the FBI gets involved.

And every pic of Cuomo i see is getting uglier than the last.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Thanks for taking one for the team and saving me from opening it.
I second this. FUAC's face is revolting. Warnings should be given.
I am only half kidding.

IMO, Andy has the crazy psycho eyes, there is a screw loose somewhere in FUAC's head,
He is a dangerous man. I am not kidding this time.
I watch other State Governors and they do not scream / yell and carry on like the demented princess does.

I mean really, What other State Governor has ever told a segment of the states population they are not wanted in there own state.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He will be getting ugly-er as the weeks pass by now he has to worry about teachout, the next court battle with her, then primary, PREET,also i think Rob not putting out commercials is playing on him . I 'am hoping for a complete mental break down in front of cameras,
I

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I am only posting this link about Andy traveling to Israel because of the comments below the article are really good.
Incase anyone is interested reading some well deserved FUAC bashing.
Andrew M. Cuomo, New York governor, travels to Israel - Newsday

I do not believe the polls.
In the comment sections on different blogs ( not just the right leaning ones either )
FUAC seems to have pissed everyone off one way or another.

I wish Astorino would seriously start attacking FUAC about Morelandgate.
Maybe in time it will happen, we shall see.

http://www.nystateofpolitics.com/2014/08/astorino-mr-cuomos-morelandgate/
Below is in the above link, It's not mine.

"The trouble for Astorino, of course, is that this would be a heck of a lot more effective if it were airing as an actual ad (in a shorter version, of course). But putting an ad on TV requires cash, and that's something the Westchester County executive doesn't have much of on hand".

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'AM BACK FROM ISRAEL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts