1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I have been seeing more women buying and just window shopping for handguns at the local shooting range and gun shops. I've sold a few handguns to men who were buying them for their wife to carry.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
i introduce shooting to woman as much as possible.
some dont want to continue but at least they are not Terrified of guns anymore.

i am trying to take a Hardcore NYC Lesbian Liberal woman trap shooting, in the guise of understanding her irrational Hatred of Guns. so she can have fun and see the people are normal and are not Killed because they have touched a gun.

i will update you if i get her to go. (she is terrified, its crazy)
i push Education and it helps a little.

·
Registered
405 Posts
i introduce shooting to woman as much as possible.
some dont want to continue but at least they are not Terrified of guns anymore.

i am trying to take a Hardcore NY Lesbian Liberal woman trap shooting, in the guise of understanding her irrational Hatred of Guns. so she can have fun and see the people are normal and are not Killed because they have touched a gun.

i will update you if i get her to go. (she is terrified, its crazy)
i push Education and it helps a little.
People like that I usually tell them this
Everyone should know how to handle a gun and unload it safely. You never know when you'll need to take one from a child and make it safe.;)
It's for the children! :)

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Even here in the " sticks " it seems that more women are getting permitted to carry as either the world has gone nuts or they are finally realizing that self protection is up to you ! Either way I'm getting more requests for me to sign permit apps than ever before . It really weird as I think about it ! Plus the LGS are now stocking more guns for women that appeal to them !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.