New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
The man has no shame. The parents are blind and ignorant. They should be ashamed of themselves...exploiting the deaths of their children to get 5 minutes of fame with obama.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
i refuse to even open that link.Its really not time to start drinking heavy and if i open that ill be heading for the bottle of Jim Beam

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Its becoming to the point that everyone feels bad, and has a soft spot for all those that lost the lives in NewTown. When are they going to wake up and understand us gun owners care more than the guy using them. The point is Mentally illness killed your kids and teachers plus his mother and himself. I tired of defending the fact that Iam a gun owner, you don't see Obama showing the major cities with striked gun laws that don't work but people were killed, gang bangers, dealers, the released mexicans. and so on & on. Criminials and nut jobs.

·
Registered
548 Posts
And everyone got so mad when the NRA ran the commercial saying how obama's kids school is protected by armed guards why not the same for our kids. But EVERYTIME this a$$hole talks about gun control he stands in front of children or the new town parents or first responders. It just shows how weak their argument is if he can't get up there by himself without a TelePrompTer and make his case. Their whole argument is think of the children

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.