New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently one of Holder's aides dialed the wrong number to ask for help "spinning" the latest IRS scandal news. I have no idea who the aide was supposed to call, but he was actually telling House Oversight Committee Darrel Issa's staff he wanted to leak some documents to help spin the scandal. Oops.

Letter: Holder Aide Accidentally Calls Issa Staff for Help Spinning IRS Scandal

Even though the IRS email servers are probably under a ton of scrutiny right now, they still managed to lose even more emails. Go figure.

More IRS employees lost emails - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

I guess we are just supposed to ignore recent revelations that the emails do exist in backup but the IRS claimed retrieving them would be "too onerous". The next time the IRS decides to audit you or your business, just tell them providing all your financial records would be too onerous and see how that works out.

Judicial Watch: DOJ attorneys suggest 'lost' Lerner emails likely still exist | Fox News

Speaking of audits, apparently Breitbart News is being audited. That doesn't seem at all suspicious. To anyone. At all.

Breitbart News says IRS targeted company for audit | Fox News

Congratulations to the IRS for being so ballsy as to target a conservative news organization for auditing in the middle of a congressional investigation of how the IRS is unfairly targeting conservatives for audits. It's official folks; we have a rogue agency in the government that believes it is untouchable and will do as it pleases. To top it all off, it would appear as though the IRS is being directed by the highest levels of our national leadership. At this rate the US is going to start making Hugo Chavez's (former) government look ethical.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
MOTH.ER.****.ER's

Why the **** these people aren't all in cuffs and charged with Conspiracy to commit fraud, Conspiracy to commit voter fraud, Treason and attempted Conspiracy (as in this case).. it baffles me.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
This corruption pisses me off beyond words. I cant believe how blatantly corrupt this government is.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
MOTH.ER.****.ER's

Why the **** these people aren't all in cuffs and charged with Conspiracy to commit fraud, Conspiracy to commit voter fraud, Treason and attempted Conspiracy (as in this case).. it baffles me.
Aha! It all comes full circle... Now it's you taking the words out of *my* mouth my friend!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
MOTH.ER.****.ER's

c''mon
the monies collected by the IRS go to pay the .Gov debt to the Banks
ALL OF the MONEY
do You really think this gray train will end ..??
why do You think the US has a " Central Bank "

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
In the pre-game Superbowl interview, Obama said that there was "not even a smidgen of corruption" behind the Internal Revenue ...

He was right not a smidgen, but a **** load corruption!

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
In re-reading my post, I should have said ELECTION fraud and not voter fraud.. but still.. **** them up the ass with a rusty bore brush.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In re-reading my post, I should have said ELECTION fraud and not voter fraud.. but still.. **** them up the ass with a rusty bore brush.
I feel it's important to interrupt this thread for a moment to discuss firearm cleaning procedures. Note: If your bore brush is rusty, you're doing it wrong.

I feel better now. Carry on as you were.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
1) "The aide, Brian Fallon, is a former senior aide to Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY)"

2) intended to be made to Democratic Rep. Elijah Cumming's staff, the ranking member on the oversight panel,

To of the biggest Mother ****ers in D.C. but yet not a smidgen!!!!!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I still stand by my theory. Burn it down and start over. I am done with all this BS. I work my ass of for what? To have my money stolen from me and to be lied to by the same people that stole my money in the first place?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts