New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
I got nothing......... I am glad that (so far) it is not that bad at my son's school. Did tell my boy that if anything like this happens to simply tell the school to call me and I will work it out........... Despite the liberal school teachings, some of the best talks I have with my son are about our rights, our beliefs, and how important it is to stand up for them. Really it is up to us parents to really teach our children what the schools wont.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I am not aware of this kind of crap in my kids schooling as of yet (14 and 17). God help anyone who would pull this kind of stunt with them though.

·
Registered
558 Posts
This is why my daughter will be home schooled

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Let's see here. A "List of banned words." Stupid. /end.

Doesn't matter what was on the list in a PUBLIC school. SHE, should be instantly fired for even HAVING such a list. (And befor you think this is backwards thinking, the only thing Libertarians want banned is THE banning of things in public places. Like words. OK, so perhaps the list should be allowed. The SECOND she enforces it, she resigns. Period.)

But then we get to the comments. And those are so hilarious I shot milk out my nose, and I don't drink milk.

"I guess we should just say Allahu Akbar when we sneeze right?"

(Well really you should say nothing at all, as that is an antiquated tradition referencing the beleif that a sneeze indicated demons inside you...which don't exist...that would explain the curent "God Bless You" saying), BUT in all honesty, we ALL know, had the kid said that, you'd have flipped your lid like there was no tomorrow. Probably demand DHS investigate their families.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts