New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
You and your posts are not going to last long when you keep posting negative threads on law enforcement whether it is true or not. We tend not to post anything like this because it only ends up with people bashing cops. Just thought I would let you know.

James

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
OP is just looking to stir things up while hiding behind a keyboard with his comments.

Regarding the article, if the allegations against the deputies are true, they deserve what they have coming.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Unfortunately there are POS's in every field.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
which they then sold to unqualified buyers through a licensed dealer who also faces federal charges
This sounds like the dealers fault more than the deputies.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i guess when reading the constitution some people skipped the first amendment and went right on to the second. as for this "we" don't do this or that you can count me out. i'm not part of your "we". i will post WHATEVER i want WHENEVER i want as long as it stays within the guidelines of the terms here i agreed to. what the thread turns into is not my fault or concern.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You don't have freedom of speech in a privately owned forum.
i didn't say i did. as a matter of fact i said i have the right to say whatever i want as long as it's within the rules here. did you miss that part?

anyway the fact that i would be on such a website and it be hinted that i should or should not say certain things is kinda scary. are you people under the impression that all gun lovers are flag waving good ol' boys? you have a lot to learn about people. but anyway i won't argue. i'll continue to go about my business here until the person who owns the place decides he doesn't like gun loving anarchists on his site. have a nice day.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes BUT when those (in your words) "POS" have badges and the power to buy any guns they want that's really REALLY scary. and very different from a NYC garbage man sleeping on the job.

·
Registered
810 Posts
i'm talking to an anonymous stranger on the internet who seems to be looking for a fight so i will no longer continue. have a nice day.
It would seem that you are the one looking for an arguement. Did you come to this forum to just post about so call bad cops? Keep in mind that for every bad cop, there is a hundred that are protecting you from that bad cop. Oh, and in case you didn't know, there are a lot of people here on this forum that would be glad to listen to what you have to say if it wasn't always something negative against LEO's. Try posting some of the many good stories that are out there about LEO's.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Do you know who you're talking to? Lol.
Judging from Temporaryscars other posts, I think he meant you two probably have a lot in common, IDF. I don't think he was trying to pick a fight.

Anyway, I like Hit & Run : Reason.com 's take on this, as usual: "Two Sacramento deputies face federal charges for selling guns that officers and active military members are allowed to own, but not us dumb, hapless non-uniformed folks."

California's approved handgun list is such B.S. Guns don't make it unless the manufacturer submits them for testing, which means that it's illegal to buy most discontinued guns. So, for instance, you can't buy a S&W 586 revolver, but you can buy the 686, even though the only difference is blue vs. stainless.

All in all, though, I think NYS is worse than California. At least if you're moving to CA from out of state, you can bring whatever handguns you have with you.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
What I find interesting is someone has a list of "unsafe handguns", if they are truly unsafe then why would they let public service agents buy them? California really is the land of fruits, nuts and flakes.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You and your posts are not going to last long when you keep posting negative threads on law enforcement whether it is true or not. We tend not to post anything like this because it only ends up with people bashing cops. Just thought I would let you know.

James
I dont think it should get him kick off the forum. I think we all know some off them LEO's that the badge go's to there head i am not bashing cops. I have a bunch of cop friends and they will even tell ya there good 1s and bad 1s and like OnPatrol said if the allegations against the deputies are true, they deserve what they have coming.

·
Registered
820 Posts
What I find interesting is someone has a list of "unsafe handguns", if they are truly unsafe then why would they let public service agents buy them? California really is the land of fruits, nuts and flakes.
That's just the point: they're not unsafe, it's just a way for the state to control its people. Massachusetts has a similar list of firearms that are approved for sale from FFL's. But the list doesn't apply for sales between individuals. (So if you're moving to MA, stock up on guns that are in demand but not on the approved list--you'll make a hefty profit!)

In CA, the onus is on the manufacturers to submit the guns for "safety testing." In reality, anything put out by any major manufacturer in the last 50 years will pass the test. But S&W's not going to send the same old revolvers every year for testing, just like Sig's not going to send P225's or P228's. The manufacturers actually benefit as well by forcing the public to buy their latest production models rather than pick up the older (higher quality) models off the secondary market.

Too much government!!!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
It would seem that you are the one looking for an arguement. Did you come to this forum to just post about so call bad cops? Keep in mind that for every bad cop, there is a hundred that are protecting you from that bad cop. Oh, and in case you didn't know, there are a lot of people here on this forum that would be glad to listen to what you have to say if it wasn't always something negative against LEO's. Try posting some of the many good stories that are out there about LEO's.[/QUOTE

....dude are you high? i have 145 posts and you ask "Did you come to this forum to just post about so call bad cops?"............how did you come up with that equation? this one post, which is totally ON TOPIC, and some dumb youtube videos last night that i thought were just plain funny?...i'll have you know when i posted those videos last night i was sitting here completely naked linking 1000 rounds of 5.56 and i was just going through youtube and happened to come across them.....get a grip. LATER

and you misspelled "argument"

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Could not agree more. There's doctor's selling and taking drugs, politicians stealing money, etc. No matter what the job someone in the position somewhere will make poor choices to abuse it. Can't take the actions of a few and generalize the hole group. I have had run its with ****ty officers but I also know many that are hard working honest people who take the job and its duties seriously.

OP is just being a *******. If you don't like it here go buy an unclaimed island and start your own lawless society on Debauchery Island. You can then call yourself King Douche

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Could not agree more. There's doctor's selling and taking drugs, politicians stealing money, etc. No matter what the job someone in the position somewhere will make poor choices to abuse it. Can't take the actions of a few and generalize the hole group. I have had run its with ****ty officers but I also know many that are hard working honest people who take the job and its duties seriously.

OP is just being a *******. If you don't like it here go buy an unclaimed island and start your own lawless society on Debauchery Island. You can then call yourself King Douche
i look younger than i really am and happen to be very goodlooking so i would prefer Prince Douche. hey jeff can you change my online name for me? i'm dead serious. from here on out i would like to be known as "Prince Douche" thank you

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.