New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canon 200mm 2.8 L prime $600 shipped
Canon 2X extender/converter used twice $300 shipped

I found a bike...need cash....help a brother out and buy my stuff!

· Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Both of these are still available.

$550 shipped for the 200 prime
$260 shipped for the 2X converter (this maintains AF on most lenses)

· Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The converter has been used about 4 times...literally brand new. I went into a gear buying frenzy earlier this year and now I'm trying to buy parts for my new Husky TE510.

The 200 L Prime is a 9 out of 10 cosmetically and the optics are perfect.

· Registered
8,342 Posts
The converter has been used about 4 times...literally brand new. I went into a gear buying frenzy earlier this year and now I'm trying to buy parts for my new Husky TE510.

The 200 L Prime is a 9 out of 10 cosmetically and the optics are perfect.

Looks good! I have some stuff for sale at the present. If you still have these in a week or two (doubtful) I will most likely take the lens or both. That Husky is nice by the way!

· Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lemme know...I'm not in a big hurry to sell them so they may be around then. If you're in Broome we can meet up and I'll knock a little off for no shipping.

· Registered
8,342 Posts
Lemme know...I'm not in a big hurry to sell them so they may be around then. If you're in Broome we can meet up and I'll knock a little off for no shipping.
I will keep you posted! I was just watching videos of the Husky, now I want one next year...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.