New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I watch TV and see on CNN w Piers, MSNBC and even Fox... My blood pressure is spiking I think.

btwn this coverage and the crap going on here in NY.. Anyone else feel like they are being targeted, listed as a criminal and losing their rights in a big way?

it really bothers me

·
Registered
404 Posts
I feel you man! I stopped watching and took a break from AM radio as well for this week. Between loss of sleep and anger I needed the break will be subjecting myself to all the bad news again next week.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
not bothered at all. i know 3 people who had cancer in the last 2 years, everything else means squat.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They just had comedian Tom Arnold on to say how gun shows are dangerous bc ppl accidentally shoot each other and talked about owners of EBRs are military posers and just need to join the military if they want to shoot one. Also love how he said ARs, etc just "blow up the meat" if you hunted with one.

such ****ing idiots. Isn't good for my BP lol

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
You watch mainstream media? :p

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Cuomo and his leftists are a cancer to this State. We already know how blind and stupid Tom Arnold really is - look at the whale he married back in the 80s. He'd be a great spokesperson for the "say no to drugs" campaign though, they seriously jacked up his head. When his brain cells die, they die alone.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Cuomo and his leftists are a cancer to this State. We already know how blind and stupid Tom Arnold really is - look at the whale he married back in the 80s. He'd be a great spokesperson for the "say no to drugs" campaign though, they seriously jacked up his head. When his brain cells die, they die alone.
You don't need 10 lines to bang Rosanne!

·
Registered
678 Posts
You can't get caught up in all the media BS

Turn on Sponge Bob, at least that's reality compared to all the media BS

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Honestly most of my day is spent watching the Disney Channel and cartoon network. That's the reward I get for having 2 toddlers in the house. This is why I find myself balancing things out by posting NSFW T&A in all of Gunner's threads, or watching the NSFW videos he posts of luscious bouncing breasts...

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Turn the knob off, step away from the boob tube. It is killing you. Open a bible and start reading in Matthew.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Yeah, I don't pay attention to the media. It's infuriating. The sheer amount of misinformation and just plain old ignorance is shocking. People just gobble this crap up too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sometimes I get to angery and just got to focus on another hobby for awhile, parts for my car when it comes out of storage or read the cartoons in the playboys (ok maybe look at the ladies too) to get my mind off of this non-sense bull****. This bullcrap on tv and news websites just gets me to goddamn mad and freakin out that I need to give it a break and figure out something else to do for awhile.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have been seriously obsessing over the issues for weeks now.

It was weird being on here as we were speculating what was going to happen, then the midnight voting, and obviously the aftermath.

It feels good to voice my opinions to the senators/congressmen etc and I am happy that some of them are 2A supports but overall the whole thing has been very draining.

My wife thinks that I have gone a little overboard since the current legislation is all i ever talk about now but honestly I feel anyone that likes freedom should do the same. Overall she is very support though and understand that the topic is very important to me and the future of our country. Once we step aside and let them take away our freedoms without resistance it will be all over.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
The more I watch TV and see on CNN w Piers, MSNBC and even Fox... My blood pressure is spiking I think.

btwn this coverage and the crap going on here in NY.. Anyone else feel like they are being targeted, listed as a criminal and losing their rights in a big way?

it really bothers me
Now we know how the Jews really felt when the Nazi propaganda machine was at full steam.
Let them that for every action there is a equal reaction, sometimes quite a reaction.
What is important is not CNN but what happens in town hall in small town america.
This will work itself from the bottom up and not the other way around.
Americans are pissed that their rights are being raped. Not just the firearms but
civil rights included.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Yup. I think it's what they want, more of us to snap.

Go take out your aggression on my upper :)

it really bothers me

1 - 20 of 45 Posts