New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
After all these years of Bloomberg throwing his money around for anti gun causes, I have never seen a win for his anti American agenda. I think its about time he give it up and slither back under the rock where he came from.

·
Registered
735 Posts
...this was on CNN today.... I'm surpriised. Bloomturd is being rebuffed over and over...... I think he is stunned. He thinks the whole country is NYC and that we want extreme gun control rammed down our throats.

you can't fix stupid...

·
Registered
899 Posts
According to the epic research "Freakonomics" throwing money on money doesn't make much of a difference in the end.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Bloomberg doesn't get it or realize he is a proxy for big government trying to control people's lives on a local level. He believes throwing money and influence at a problem without knowing the local situation will solve it (the way he sees fit). Communities know better than big government. Another good example of why the Founding Fathers wanted the States to remain in control of their own destinies vs. an all powerful federal monolith.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Like I said yesterday in another thread, all the money in the world can't beat a true grassroots effort.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I would like to see Bloomberg try this in a free southern or mid west state. There would no doubt be a price on his head.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts