New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video: Mom Stops Son From Robbing Store - ABC News

Mom and son go into store, son makes purchase, pulls gun when cash drawer is open, mom comes over, yanks away the gun (which is a toy), asks clerk to not call LEO, and mom and son leave. They get caught , son is in jail.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why.... why?? Why must they ALWAYS hold the pistol upside down and sideways??
EVERYONE knows that it makes the bullets more dangerous. I jes assed mi peeps, n dats wha dey said.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
wow is he gonna get his a$$ kicked in jail

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm surprised he went for chips instead of Skittles!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I think it would be a dark kind of funny if the clerk was packing and shot the kid in front of his mom. He'd be a real upstanding citizen then.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
LOL......Just another day in da' hood,and yet another underachiever makes his mark on the world.........Gotta love it !

·
Registered
810 Posts
Stupid is Stupid does!

·
Registered
45 Posts
EVERYONE knows that it makes the bullets more dangerous. I jes assed mi peeps, n dats wha dey said.
hahaha right on!!!!!! i tell everyone---->
da harder u pump yo arms when u shootin the harder da bullet gonna hit and make sure u get dose onez wit da purple tips on dem cuz dey paralyze a motha ufcka...........oh yea an if u hold ya gunz to da side u dont get none of dat gun powda on ya hands so the popo cant catch u!

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Hurry up and give me all the money before my Mom sees the gun. :eek:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think it would be a dark kind of funny if the clerk was packing and shot the kid in front of his mom. He'd be a real upstanding citizen then.
..........and the clerk would be sitting in jail; Untitled-1.jpg waiting for trial; to save the town from being burnt to the ground.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
they hold it sideways this way then can get their Gold teeth when it pops them in the mouth..... stupid fools....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts