·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I'm sorry, hold the F on.

I agree with punishment. That is no joke. But that is beyond completely absurd. And to prove it:

"Following an investigation of the incident, Horner was charged as an adult, using provisions of the 2001 Patriot Act. "

Ah ah the good old Patriot Act. You're a terrorist because we say so.

But the icing on the cake is the next line, that he was also charged because bodily injury was involved. Let me get this straight. Your unwarranted, thuggish, illegal assault of an innocent teen, approved on toilet paper thin suspicion is now the fault of the caller?

You want to talk about a blank check...

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i agree, this punk made a big mistake by making the call... but... he didnt pull the trigger on an unarmed person.

by the way, how much time to rapists, child molesters, and murders get???

in 2011 murders served an average of 16 years, and 1 in 9 did less than 10.

i believe its about 5-6 years for rapists

and its about 5-6 years for lewd acts on children...

yet... they give this 15 year old kid 25 years to life..... while I think he absolutely deserved to be arrested, tried, and punished (because kids need to stop doing this crap) they just stole his entire life. yet, murderers, rapists and child molesters will be walking among us to hurt more people.

this kid could have served serious community service, restitution for the costs of the swat team and damage to the persons house during the raid.. and probation until he is 21 (just throwing out a random, not well thought out idea regarding a more appropriate punishment).

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really? im terrible at posting up news stories..lol i should leave that to dr.evil and gunsick1....

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha.... ok... mods delete please...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts