New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, can we do this? Many vendors regard components as ammunition, which they are not.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Midway's prices are usually stupid high anyway. I won't buy anything from them anymore...especially now after their little announcement.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Wait, what announcement? I just ordered Dies, turret, powder drop riser and it shipped the same day....? Is it just components? Link please!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
And I just completed an order for 5000 SPP

Success Your order has been placed as Invoice #22052696.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
The biggest one, Midway is cutting us off
on components? they are with ammo, I have not heard anything about components. although after their stunt refusing to ship ammo to a licensed dealer in NY I'm not buying anything from Midway.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Wait, what announcement? I just ordered Dies, turret, powder drop riser and it shipped the same day....? Is it just components? Link please!
I think they may be referring to this thread where Midway refused to ship ammo to a 01FFL in NYS.

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/general-firearms/68216-midway-usa-ammo-policies.html

If this starts to become something we as NY'ers are seeing from other vendors, I'm sure making this a sticky can be accomplished. For one business, it's just not something that is needed right now. I will certainly keep my eyes and ears open for more complaints though both on and off the forum. Good idea you have though and I will subcribe to this thread to make sure I don't lose it. We'll see what the future brings.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
So they refused to ship ammo, which is what quite a few places are doing each day mostly beginning this week, but they are still 100% shipping components.........? You guys had me worried there!! i was beating my head against the wall about the ammo, but if I couldn't order components I was going to pack my **** and drive to PA, live out of my car and whatnot lol

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
And hey CS, I do not like you're title, you're the Superest of the Super!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts