New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow!! Where did this guy come from? True life mall ninja!
:D

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Good thing he put the disclaimer about not being in the special forces in the video. I'm sure everyone thought he was haha. What a clown! Shooting clays in full tiger stripe camo and jungle boots. He looks like Private Pile from full metal jacket.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Those casings look pretty small. .22 upper?

Youtube site description:

THIS IS MY NEW COLT M4 BY UMAREX. IT IS A COLT M4 BUT IT SHOOTS 22 LONG RIFLE ROUNDS. THIS RIFLE IS 500 DOLLARS AND IS REAL EASY TO FIND AT YOUR LOCAL GUN STORES. I TRIED 3 TYPES OF AMMUNITION. 2 HIGH END. 1 LOW END. ALL PERFORMED AMAZING. FIELD STRIPPING AND CLEANING WAS A BREEZE. I RECOMMEND THIS TACTICAL 22 TO ANYONE WHO LOVES M4 RIFLES AND A CHEAP DAY AT THE FIRING RANGE. TAKE A LOOK AT MY CHANNEL FOR HUNDREDS OF ADVENTURE FILMS. THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER JASON STORK MOUNTAINOUS ADVENTURE FILMS AND VIDEOS PRODUCTIONS. JUNE 22, 2011 SHOOTING PRACTICE

Makes him look even more idiotic, really.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I wonder if he admires Marylynne Monroe as well? Even if he was some super warrior that is not something he should be posting on youtube.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Its one thing to wear camo gear. Its another thing (and is incredibly disrespectful) to put patches and insignia on that gear that YOU DONT RATE!

·
Registered
687 Posts
I love his trigger control and then the frames of the bullets going ritght intothe Bull. He is 5' away if that trigger pull is on target...lol

G

·
From Wikipedia:

Walter Mitty

There is a military slang term, "Walt", which is an abbreviation of the name 'Walter Mitty', which refers to someone who has aspirations to become a soldier, but none of the necessary personal qualities.

This slang can also refer to someone who poses as an (ex-) soldier but who isn't a soldier (serving or former), or who poses as something he isn't or wasn't; for example, regular army soldiers who pose as SAS troopers.

The term is sometimes used to describe individuals who participate in 'wargames' such as Airsoft, Paintball, Military Re-enactment, and millitaria/weapon collecting that do not recognize that what they do for a hobby does not compare to military service.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The gas mask kills me...lol.. Go get-um hard charger!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
From Wikipedia:

Walter Mitty

There is a military slang term, "Walt", which is an abbreviation of the name 'Walter Mitty', which refers to someone who has aspirations to become a soldier, but none of the necessary personal qualities.

This slang can also refer to someone who poses as an (ex-) soldier but who isn't a soldier (serving or former), or who poses as something he isn't or wasn't; for example, regular army soldiers who pose as SAS troopers.

The term is sometimes used to describe individuals who participate in 'wargames' such as Airsoft, Paintball, Military Re-enactment, and millitaria/weapon collecting that do not recognize that what they do for a hobby does not compare to military service.
It spits in the face of the ones who have EARNED THE RIGHT to wear those patches, insignia, awards and commendations.
I'm not sure the "Stolen Valor Act" reaches as far as patches and insignia...someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I HATE fakers. I LOVE calling them out and reporting them.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Seriously? I can see a Tony Montana impression or if you throw a quick Bruce Willis Yippie Ki Yay mother f'er once in awhile....but this is extreme!

G

·
It spits in the face of the ones who have EARNED THE RIGHT to wear those patches, insignia, awards and commendations.
I'm not sure the "Stolen Valor Act" reaches as far as patches and insignia...someone correct me if I'm wrong.
In that this mouth-breather opens his first video with the statement that he isn't qualified to wear the insignia/beret and that he does so out of admiration for those who are I'd guess he's pretty much home free from any "stolen valor" prosecution.

(The least he could have done is sewn on a subdued tab and patch and torn the liner out of that blanket.)

Aside from that I'd no more take offence at his wearing that costume than I would some 10-year old showing up at my door on Halloween night similarly attired.

Quite frankly, I feel kind of sorry for the poor mutt. He doesn't even realize that the people he most wants to impress are laughing at him.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I hope I am wrong and probably am but I thought I heard on the radio a while ago that people were allowed to do that and that its protected under the 1st amendment. I could just be remembering what someone was trying to argue in court so I am not sure.

But yes at the very least I think its in bad taste if it is not illegal. This guy doesnt even have on the correct cammies either.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
least he shoots. funny get-up or not.

theres about eleventy billion guys on gun forums who just buy stuff, drool over it, dont shoot it, but yet post 325893457934 photos of it. Then they cry and try to return the rifle for "poor quality control" when they get a scratch from mounting an optic or there is god forbid a machine mark!

ive seen much sillier things at the range.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts