New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Don't think Vets care much about "guards"
Nor should they and that's the beauty in it,they will make a solid stand against this un constitutional nonsense that is infecting our nation at an alarming rate.
Every time that POS in the white house pushes and we push back the people get stronger.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Any "guard" or other person who enforces this is exactly the same as any other anti American terrorist. And we know what we should do to terrorists.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The way I see it, BO is pissing on the graves of all the veterans of this country by not allowing people (especially WWII vets, who are dying at a faster pace everyday) to go to these memorials. Makes you wonder what this country would be like if we had a bunch of baracks fighting for the US during WWII.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
My group has a bus going out of the L.I. region heading down with the oath keepers. If anyone wants on the bus, let me know and I'll pm you the person to call. I will not be able to make it and I typically don't offer to people outside the group, but quite frankly.. I don't give a rats ass who's group is who's.. We are in this together. If you want a ride and we have room.. I'll try to make it happen.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
The way I see it, BO is pissing on the graves of all the veterans of this country by not allowing people (especially WWII vets, who are dying at a faster pace everyday) .
I can't put into words how much this pisses me off. My wife and her sister took their father down there this August for a big shin-dig for the Korean war vets. He was not only the oldest Korean war vet to attend the function and events but he was also one of only a handful of vets to attend that were also WW II vets.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I want to attend. Anyone from WNY that is interested in attending and wouldn't mind sharing fuel and lodging expenses please PM me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.