New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Wow, guess my sons were lucky on the days they borrowed one of my field jackets that no one freaked out. Seriously, we need to deport the idiots that call this crap in.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Any item of clothing in green, khaki, or camo needs banning nation wide immediately as a message of necessity.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
No more cargo pants, or boots, or peacoats, or trenchcoats, or anything in black, khaki, or green. Might as well have the government approve and issue us our clothing. An orange jumpsuit for everyone, perhaps.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn, you guys see where we're headed? We're almost there!

Once the kiddies are all successfully indoctrinated against guns, next comes the non-conformist clothing...

·
Registered
350 Posts
What happened to the time when you could shoot a deer at first light and then drive to school in full camo because you didn't have time to change (or wash your hands). Or use your "first deer picture" for the student of the month display. Life was good then.

·
Registered
637 Posts
What kind of jacket justifies a lockdown? It must have been really aggressive looking to cause that kind of response. Maybe we should find out and all buy one...after all King Andy says we're all "extremists", we might as well dress the part ;)

On a serious note, at least the student will not be charged and "most likely" will not be disciplined.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Damn, you guys see where we're headed? We're almost there!

Once the kiddies are all successfully indoctrinated against guns, next comes the non-conformist clothing...
Gesture Poster Font Red Art

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I brought a knife to school in the 4th grade.

Thankfully it was pre columbine and people were still able to apply logic to the situation. Principal onfiscated, called parents, barely in trouble. There was no detention at that age if I recall right. I think I just lost recess for a couple days, no big deal.

I'm pretty sure they incarcarate kids for that crap at that age now, because DER DERP DUR DERPY DER DUR.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I really hope the mental defect that started this panic gets reprimanded.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I remember when I was in Middle School I was initially blamed for a bomb threat we had. Basically what had happened was I made a comment right after columbine that I did not care what happened because I did not know any of them. Of course I was young and didn't really understand what was going on.

Anyways later that day people came up to me asking if I was going to start my own trench coat mafia which I said no obviously. Well after that day of school I got pink eye so I was out of school for a few days. When I got back I was called down to the principals office in the morning. Basically some parents apparently called the school saying I was bringing guns and bombs to school. They called in my parents and went through my back pack and locker and obviously found nothing and sent me home for the day too appease parents.

So while home my mom went to the store and when she came back asked if I had went anywhere or made any calls and I said no and asked why. She told me there was a bomb threat at my school. Later the police came and questioned me and wanted to search my room and my dad told them it was my decision since it was my room (they had no warrant). So I took them up there and again obviously there was nothing there to find.

Apparently people were crying at the school during the bomb threat saying I was coming for them first (I assume they just wanted attention?). So after getting sent home for nothing and getting my room searched for nothing and questioned about friends for doing nothing I made a decision.

I had a trench coat and left it in my locker at work and every time we had a bomb threat (which was a lot actually) I would wear the trench coat home.

Personally I refuse to let other peoples irrational fears dictate my legal actions and my dad always stood up for me and now because of that I am not afraid to stick up to anyone for what I think is right.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I want my kids, your kids and all of the little kids across the US to be safe. I want them all to be able to go to school, have fun and not have to worry about if they may live or die while doing math.

I want the teachers and the rest of school officials to take threats serious.

Stories like this are uncalled for. There is NO excuse for these types of actions. The teacher that started this, the officials that kept it going for hours need to have some sort of punishment.

If a child wears the wrong type of shirt these days he gets suspended, a teacher freaks out an entire school and the community; I expect there to be reprecutions!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Just imagine if the student was also wearing "military style" boots.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts