New York Firearms Forum banner

Mike brown witness conversation---right after it happened

3K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  meketrefe 
#1 ·
#5 ·
roughly 10% of cops killed are overpowered by their assailant and killed with their own gun. Almost every fight a cop has there is a gun involved. Their own.

unless there is a surprise or the autopsy comes back to say otherwise--- not likely since Holder ordered a second one--- the cop seems justified. This is why cops give other cops the benefit of the doubt unless PROVEN otherwise. All active cops have been in similar circumstances to a much lesser degree of severity.

#7 ·
roughly 10% of cops killed are overpowered by their assailant and killed with their own gun. Almost every fight a cop has there is a gun involved. Their own.
This is one of the points addressed with alternative tactics. Most cops do not get the necessary training for any situation. Only those who want to excel have to do it on their own dime and time.
The whole situation with this event is so confusing. I am not sure how anyone could make anything said in the video. I didn't understand a thing he said.

#9 ·
11 days after the fact, this is out ?

On a sidebar...what realy stinks , im my opinion,...alot of people agree police can shoot an unarmed person who threatens them with physical harm..is interpretted that way...whatever......BUT...the same scenario with mr.Joe public , it's a different set of rules. Life threatening is Joe publics line of defense...harm is for leo's.

#12 ·
I don't think there is necessarily two sets of rules, some police have gone to jail for abusing their positions. The big difference is who pays for the lawyers. Police have an unlimited supply of legal advice/services that doesn't cost them anything. Joe Citizen has to pay for his own defense

#11 ·
So from the video someone can actually get an account of what happened in the audio because I don't know what the hell the guys saying, "HIM" is Him be round about to HIM like then Police shoot him and him be like Dam son. I think I need a translator because who the F is Him and when is Him, He.

So if man runs at police shoot to kill, got it, I'm going to save that one for any Self Defense case I may be involved in. Cop case history. Wouldn't be the first time a victim was shot by police trying to run for cover either.

HIS RUNNING AWAY SHOOT HIM!
HIS RUNNING TOWARDS US SHOOT HIM!

HE STANDING STILL CHOKE HIM! THEN LET HIM RUN THEN SHOOT HIM!
HE HAS A WALLET SHOOT HIM!

#13 ·
On news police officer face was bruised, you can make out that the person on recording says he was running at leo.
this if is true changes every thing . so have to wait for coroner report. and find out about recording.

#17 ·
The man was 6''4 280 lbs, He has just been in a struggle with the officer which may have involved grabbing at the gun . At this point the suspect has established himself as danger in the officers mind if the facts are correct.

The officer tells him to stop , the suspect turns around and for whatever reason , stupidity I guess, Brown decides the cop is full of sht and would not fire on him for doing ""nothing"" So he dares him to shoot , then charges the officer .

The officer does not want to get into a hand to hand confrontation with a violent guy of this size because he may lose his gun and wind up dead .

If that's the way it happened , then this cop is off the hook .

I could not for the life of me understand how the shooting may have occurred , because in my mind, you don't run right at at officer pointing a gun at your face and expect to tell the tale about it. Its so stupid its not even an option or even believable,

What makes me belive now, it is it matches the facts and is now supported by a witness that this was the case. It wasn't just the lone officers word against several witnesses . and the shooting doesn't make sense from some of the eyewitness testimony. But now it seems to be getting a little more clear.

#21 ·
The man was 6''4 280 lbs, He has just been in a struggle with the officer which may have involved grabbing at the gun . At this point the suspect has established himself as danger in the officers mind if the facts are correct.

The officer tells him to stop , the suspect turns around and for whatever reason , stupidity I guess, Brown decides the cop is full of sht and would not fire on him for doing ""nothing"" So he dares him to shoot , then charges the officer .

The officer does not want to get into a hand to hand confrontation with a violent guy of this size because he may lose his gun and wind up dead .

If that's the way it happened , then this cop is off the hook .

I could not for the life of me understand how the shooting may have occurred , because in my mind, you don't run right at at officer pointing a gun at your face and expect to tell the tale about it. Its so stupid its not even an option or even believable,

What makes me belive now, it is it matches the facts and is now supported by a witness that this was the case. It wasn't just the lone officers word against several witnesses . and the shooting doesn't make sense from some of the eyewitness testimony. But now it seems to be getting a little more clear.
the problem for the officer is Mike Browns accomplice, is saying that Brown was surrendering.....thats going to be a pretty big hurtle to cross

#18 ·
I am ultra-draconian, this POS robbed a store, the bullet found its mark, problem solved.

The police can make mistakes, had he been the innocent angel we were led to believe then that would be a different story.

The bigger issue which the media, ACLU, and every other bleeding heart activist, fails to address is that this is the powder keg of ECONOMIC inequality NOT racial inequality. Ferguson MO, could/will be anywhere, if the plutocrats of BOTH parties want to keep endorsing job-killing trade policies, destroying millions of jobs and the tax base, our Republic will succumb to what president Eisenhower feared most, a decimated middle class.

Standard and Poors have admitted that 95% of the gains (2009 - 2013) are going to the 1%, this perverted economic model is not working.

#20 ·
Standard and Poors have admitted that 95% of the gains (2009 - 2013) are going to the 1%, this perverted economic model is not working.
Its working perfectly if your a 1%er

#30 ·
Now that king bama sent in his attack dog he owns this now and can not face the "community" with a not guilty verdict, i think this officer and the NYPD officers goose is cooked for sure......there will be no not guilty now even if the officer was protecting his life from this POS thugg which is what it appears to have happened.

#35 ·
This is exactly right. One thing is what happened that has to be investigated but the other is how the people used this to
demonstrate their dislike and the real question is how this is being done and what other problems really lie underneath.
to be the most "wonderful" country in the world we for sure have our share of problems so how come we can go saying we are going
to implement liberty and justice all over the world when we don't even have a clue what is going on here.
That is ridiculous. It seems we have places with lots of problems and people are getting out of control everywhere.
Police in this case might be right or wrong we will see but the thing we know that after the patriot act, DHS and the current radical
agendas for disarmament of the population is that there is something wrong and very sinister in the works.
Liberty is on vacation, chaos is at work and don't tell anyone you do not feel that way.

#34 ·
According to different news sources the officer has a busted eye socket and will need more surgeries to fix the problem . It seems that when they wrestling in the car over the gun , the officer took a few blows to the face and eye . From what I have been reading , his eye socket has ( this is what was stated ) 56 cracks , fractures of the bones surrounding the eye socket . It also states that he has trouble focusing ( this could explain why his shots were wild and on the right side of mike browns body ) this is on different news media .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.