New York Firearms Forum banner

Middletown Gun Show and SCOPE

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  laney50w 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if SCOPE is setting up a table at the gun show in Middletown, NY next weekend?:confused:

#6 ·
i was considering going myself.. .whats so crap about it?

#9 ·
I've been to the show a few times in the past. Some were excellent, others didn't seem like that had a great selection. The last one I went to (this spring I think it was) wasn't that bad. The only thing I bought was a tactical flashlight which was really nice. Not sure if I'll make it down this weekend but I think it's worth a trip if you've never been before.

I don't think I've ever seen SCOPE there but NRA always has a table. If I recall correctly NYSRPA had a table there once and I think they had voter registration as well.

#18 ·
Honestly, the poster that said NY gun shows have nothing left for him, echos my sentiments exactly. I own what I want, what I want still is now illegal to purchase, so why bother? I've toed the line on the handguns for years, dutifully following their every whim and law, sometimes waiting 4 weeks for a damn amendment... now they're telling me I can no longer by the semiautomatic long guns that interest me? Screw it. No point in going to anymore shows.

#19 ·
I'm going.....I'm looking for an SKS, and a Mosin....Love to get an M1, but, probably WAY out of my price range, at the moment.

BTW: I found some decent stuff there, last year...At least, stuff I needed....and got some decent deals, too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.