New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"First Lady Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of '85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni
"

Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate was Obamacare website builder | The Daily Caller

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Ah, that explains it..... I'm not surprised in the least. Almost 700 million for sonething that should have been less than 1 million...

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Well, there is this part too:

George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Group, CGI Federal's parent company, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare website contract.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Not all of them Embree, I don't know, but like to think most of them worked damn hard, and made sacrifices. At least the ones I have read about. I don't read about the chiselers and schmoozers, where's the inspiration there.
It doesn't surprise me that a friend of that dimwit would be too stupid to do a proper job, and whose success is based on being a schmoozing, chiseler, whose main asset is being a Lamprey. Two of a kind, kindred spirits.
Robin

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I wonder how much of that money will end up in democrat campaign coiffers?
After all, there's no way it was all used on the website.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I am so shocked that a friend of someone in power was selected to fill a contact that paid 10x more than it should.

Edit:

Oh and said friend's company failed at delivering the product. What about the other company Obama gave millions to that failed and the bosses took a bonus. When will the hand outs stop??

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hmmm Governmen shutfown cost $24 Billion, Obamacare was the main cause of shutdown, failed WEBSITE, $678 Billion. So Obamacare has wasted $703 Billion, in failures.....But its not their fault

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hmmm Governmen shutfown cost $24 Billion, Obamacare was the main cause of shutdown, failed WEBSITE, $678 Billion. So Obamacare has wasted $703 Billion, in failures.....But its not their fault
I think you meant 678 million. Still a hell of a waste though.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Ah, that explains it..... I'm not surprised in the least. Almost 700 million for sonething that should have been less than 1 million...
700 million spent on something that should never been! $10 or 700 Million, we do not need it. Not today, not tomorrow, we never needed it and we never will need this!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts