New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
For home invasions, remember the following -

When seconds matter, police are minutes away...

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I wish more people would realize that they need to depend on themselves, even in their own homes. Sad story.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
****ing horrible...absolutely tragic

·
Registered
269 Posts
"We call these two men beasts. These men are beasts," Kenia Reyes, a spokeswoman from Miami police told the Miami Herald.

Well put. Tragic story.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
we need commercials on TV that show these types of stories so that it pulls at the heart strings of the liberal left. that is the only thing they think with (emotion), and that is how we need to get through to them.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Wow, hope I have as much courage as this man one day.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Unfortunately we have had some brutal home invasions that have occurred in different areas of the country. Look up the Cheshire, CT home invasion. I'm not trying to downplay what happened in this poor family's case, but these things do happen, sadly. These tragic home invasions reinforce the reason law abiding citizens should be well armed in their homes and thoroughly prepared. No matter how rare home invasions might be, and regardless of the neighborhood where you live, they can happen anywhere, at any time.

Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't suggest reading that after a meal...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Always carry inside your house guys
Carry inside, outside, and everywhere in-between.

Evil has no boundraries.

This guy is a hero.
Any father would step in front of a bullet for a child. That is, of course, if they couldn't shoot the bastard first.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sad to hear. Stories like this are exactly why I started to learn how to shoot. Theres been such a rise in home invasions, Just a week or two ago a guy I went to high school with was shot and killed in a home invasion.

·
Registered
450 Posts
People like that don't deserve to live. They don't deserve to die quickly either or sitting on death row for 5 years doing nothing just closing us money.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
we need commercials on TV that show these types of stories so that it pulls at the heart strings of the liberal left. that is the only thing they think with (emotion), and that is how we need to get through to them.
Except (and history will prove my statement) they will simply say that if they were able to ban guns, then these men would not have been 'heavily armed' and the dad would not have died.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Unfortunately we have had some brutal home invasions that have occurred in different areas of the country. Look up the Cheshire, CT home invasion. I'm not trying to downplay what happened in this poor family's case, but these things do happen, sadly. These tragic home invasions reinforce the reason law abiding citizens should be well armed in their homes and thoroughly prepared. No matter how rare home invasions might be, and regardless of the neighborhood where you live, they can happen anywhere, at any time.

Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't suggest reading that after a meal...
My family doesn't think this can happen in their neighborhood. I beg to differ.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I seriously hope that the men paniced and left afterwords, and that theyu didn't rape and brutalize the mans wife and daughter. Stories like this are the reason I scream when people say we don't need guns, or that we should restrict the kind of guns people can use to defend themselves. If he had a gun this all could have played out different.

Broken homes and torn apart families happen more often because of a lack of firearms and training, than happen because of it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts