New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
The President of Mexico speaking about our gun laws creating an unsafe environment is akin to a bankrupt homeless man lecturing me on how I should handle my money.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
We should run some sort of operation with Mexico to track how the guns get into their country. But I don't want to spend a lot of money, so let's not bother tracking the guns.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
At least most of the Yahooites aren't too far off this time with their comments.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
At least most of the Yahooites aren't too far off this time with their comments.
I think I'm banned from making comments on there. :( must be I get people riled up and behind me in my bid for president!! Last one they let me do had 1607 thumbs up .... yep it was about obummer!! LOL

This crap with Mexico though ... if I were the U.S. President I'd unleash HELL on them!!! I'd drop California and NYC and Bloomberg on them!! Oh ALLLLL the gun laws they'd ever dream of!!! Also, no escaping to come here because it would extend to the border AND there'd be a fence around it!! That would damage Mexico for the rest of time!!!! It would destroy Mexico and if they made a peep about it?? Well ... the rest of the politicians would be dropped on them next!!!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I think I'm banned from making comments on there. :( must be I get people riled up and behind me in my bid for president!! Last one they let me do had 1607 thumbs up .... yep it was about obummer!! LOL

This crap with Mexico though ... if I were the U.S. President I'd unleash HELL on them!!! Oh ALLLLL the gun laws they'd ever dream of!!! Also, no escaping to come here because it would extend to the border AND there'd be a fence around it!! That would damage Mexico for the rest of time!!!! It would destroy Mexico and if they made a peep about it?? Well ... the rest of the politicians would be dropped on them next!!!
I think they do temp bans, I have had several days where I could not comment, and this has occurred multiple times. Every time was after making a truthful nasty comment about Obama or the Yahoo writer of the article lol.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I think they do temp bans, I have had several days where I could not comment, and this has occurred multiple times. Every time was after making a truthful nasty comment about Obama or the Yahoo writer of the article lol.
I have noticed that kind of sissy censorship on many forums where the bare truth is spoken. People get passionate about their views and voice them honestly, maybe offending a few others, and they get bumped. It stinks. If I had a forum you would be welcome to say whatever the **** you want to say, that's what freedom is about, after all. And yes, maybe even yelling "fire" in a theater.....that's how I feel. What is freedom if you can't act freely? If you want to ban "fire" from being yelled in a theater, then find a substitute word for "freedom" . Don't be a hypocrite. imho

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I have noticed that kind of sissy censorship on many forums where the bare truth is spoken. People get passionate about their views and voice them honestly, maybe offending a few others, and they get bumped. It stinks. If I had a forum you would be welcome to say whatever the **** you want to say, that's what freedom is about, after all. And yes, maybe even yelling "fire" in a theater.....that's how I feel. What is freedom if you can't act freely? If you want to ban "fire" from being yelled in a theater, then find a substitute word for "freedom" . Don't be a hypocrite. imho
I agree. It even happens on this forum though. People "block" others because they don't want to hear them. They are allowed to as this isn't government run, but it's just odd people start supporting the constitution at the 2nd amendment.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
And I thought I needed the Sunday Morning Comics to get a laugh.

Mexico... urges the U.S. for gun control.... too funny.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
The between the lines reading:
Mexican president demands US be more restrictive in thier gun laws before Mexico becomes even more financially strangled by the overabundance of those who are trying to escape Mexico as they will run out of safe havens to emigrate to and collect welfare from otherwise, and the Mex gov't simply cannot afford that, so the US needs to suck it up for Mexico's benifit.
The cartels are also having a really tough time keeping an adiquate flow of bribe money coming in, are put at enough risk conducting thier activites, and could stand significantly more freeedom of movement without fear of being shot, so it would be a benefit for everyone

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
The between the lines reading:
Mexican president demands US be more restrictive in thier gun laws before Mexico becomes even more financially strangled by the overabundance of those who are trying to escape Mexico as they will run out of safe havens to emigrate to and collect welfare from otherwise, and the Mex gov't simply cannot afford that, so the US needs to suck it up for Mexico's benifit.
The cartels are also having a really tough time keeping an adiquate flow of bribe money coming in, are put at enough risk conducting thier activites, and could stand significantly more freeedom of movement without fear of being shot, so it would be a benefit for everyone
ROFL....can these mexacalis be serious? The US is responsible for their woes? ROFL
Why don't they run a candidate for El Heado of Mekkiko that is in touch with reality and knows how to use his El Beano?

·
Banned
105 Posts
Seems he should be more worried about his country and especially the things that are wrong with it that so many are invading our country. He needs to keep his people on his side of the fence.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Seems he should be more worried about his country
And Bloomberg should be more concerned about NYC rather than every other mayor in the country's cities

But, it is always easier to give blame away for free instead of paying the cost for taking responsibility.....

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You mentioned the thing I was gonna drop on Mexico!!! Bloomberg, NYC AND California!!!!! Mexico can enjoy alllllll of the gun laws it desires then!!!

·
Banned
105 Posts
You mentioned the thing I was gonna drop on Mexico!!! Bloomberg, NYC AND California!!!!! Mexico can enjoy alllllll of the gun laws it desires then!!!
I have often wondered if we could just give California back. That state is what th rest of the country has waiting for it. It is also proof of what liberal policies ad welcoming illegal invaders can do.

I have heard many in PA want to give Philadelphia to New Jersey and I have heard some in New York state want to give New York city to New Jersey.

I guess Jersey says we have enough free loading liberals. You guys keep them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts