New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting that the proceeedings against Obamas elegibility are largly ignored by the media as they focus solely on the one aspect that can be turned into a "birther nutcase" suit. "...Attorneys Van Irion and J. Mark Hatfield presented their cases first and offered compelling arguments -- not regarding Obama's birthplace, but rather that the non-U.S. citizenship of Obama's father precluded Obama's "natural born" eligibility under the Constitution and existing Supreme Court precedent..." "...When the hearing ended, the media in attendance almost literally pounced on Taitz. (the one presenting the birther argument) Irion and Hatfield and their clients had left the premises earlier, while Taitz was still presenting her case; however, Irion asserted to me that not one member of the press stopped them on their way out. Doubtless the media did not want to discuss the law -- they'd rather write their usual stories on the birth certificate and interview the one they've dubbed the "birther queen." At least most of my family now realizes that mainstream media is 100% agenda driven. Still working on the rest of America. Articles: Media Blackout in Obama Georgia Ballot Eligibility Case Sorry it is one blurbed paragraph, I tried spacing it out but my empty space lines get deleted.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.