New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had been tinkering with the idea of getting billboards posted with catchy one liners. I wanted to get edgy with them. I don't want to play it too safe at all, but just enough to shake **** up and get people to think "damn, it's getting real...people are done with the tyranny".

Pricing varies, but the digital BB's seem to be the best value:
Digital Billboards | Products | Lamar Advertising

We can stream tweets to the BB dynamically and really shake things up..

Thoughts?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

"You Don't Need 10 Scandals to Kill a Career!"

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe.. yeah. I feel ya bro. I think the best way to play the psychology game is to keep it short and sweet and to avoid godwins. One liners with edge; We want people to go "Did you see that **** on 690?"

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Do you have a specific thing to attack in mind? Cuomo, NYS, the US situation?

"Currently, New York is factually the least free state in America." comes to mind.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Darth: EVERYTHING.. freedom, corruption.. tyranny.. you name it.

@goperfect: Cost is roughly $4,725 for one month.

I haven't spoken to anyone yet about it and I will need some help too.

I figured the money could be put up as promises first, then collected and held by someone chosen by the participants. I would be willing to put it all on a CC, and issue the receipt to the cash holder and participants for reimbursement. People feel more comfortable that way, but I can assure you that I am not an unsavory character. Shooter can attest to my trustworthiness -- and I only mention this because I would rather not take out another CC. I would MUCH prefer a cash payment and whoever wants to join me in speaking to and meeting with sales people to pay is more than welcome.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To give an example.. pixel-masked severed heads with a one-liner.. "You don't know what they're not telling you".. which is true. **** is unreal down at the border and in the border states.. and the news is just NOT making it back here.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Anything that comes to my mind, would probably only get the attention of people like us on this forum.
Maybe something to get the fudds attention.
I suck at this sort of thing. I'm not edgy or witty.

John Stark has a way with words. I bet he would have some good one liners.

Chicken Shoot has a way with words also. But I think it would be something TOO EDGY. Ha Ha Just kidding. Kind of.

But I like your idea...................................................................................FUAC !!!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
That's a good price. I looked into this a while ago and it was over $8k for one month on a Rochester area digital billboard.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a good price. I looked into this a while ago and it was over $8k for one month on a Rochester area digital billboard.
Yeah, I thought it was decent.. and to have the ability to stream your tweets.. that seemed pretty cool.

I just want to start waking people up and people only respond to "shock" factor now-a-day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts