1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
167 Posts
All semi-auto long guns, even those with a 3 or 4 round capacity.
Is there anything worth getting in .223 that isn't semi-auto? I'm brand new to this and was looking into .223 and for the most part all I saw were AR stuff with the mini 14 as the forerunner for non-AR in.223. Is it just that not as many people buy single shot .223 due to the popularity of the semi-autos?

·
Registered
167 Posts
CZ and Mossberg bolt guns and the Gunsite Scout is now coming in 223/5.56
Yes a Rem 700 BOLT is a great rifle ... I have one for sale actually, LMAO yes shameless plug

.223 bolt offers grreat accuracy and range for target shooting out too 600 yards. cost of ammo better, recoil is non existent. If you ever needed to eat its very capable.
Cool, thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
These idiots in Sacremento are going to keep pushing until they end up in SCOTUS then and only then will they atleast try to do something other than harass the legal gun owners . I'm wondering how many of these bills Gov Brown will actually sign as he has vetoed some before and it is an election year . He is neck and neck with Neal Kashkary in the polls so I'm pretty certain that his better sense will overcome these knot heads in sacremento . ( Cuomo,s team is taking notes for after the election on what to do to be first in something other than highest taxes and the most people leaving the state ! )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts