New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No city in the United States has stricter gun control laws than New York City. Is is ridiculously hard for normal law abiding citizens to own a firearm for self defense inside their home, let alone carry one outside of it.

However, the strictest gun laws in the nation aren't enough to stop violent crime involving firearms inside of the Big Apple.

According to Fox New York, 15 people were shot in NYC over and 8 hour period this weekend,

Meanwhile in the Gun Control Capital of New York City: 15 Shot in 8 HOURS

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
My guess is they can't throw the race card for any of these shootings otherwise it would be all over the news.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
:YAWN:

It's just a cultural thing. You wouldn't understand.

Now back to our usual outrage programming: "white cop shoots black teen"

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Well didn't they use a Message of necessity to pass un safe BULLSH**. Oh I forgot that was for the law abiding gun owners that don't cause any problems ( we can control them) not the gang bangers. :mad:

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Must be false reporting. Just lies! After all, I've been told over and over and over again...laws prevent crimes. Are you saying I've been lied to by my government?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
My guess is they can't throw the race card for any of these shootings otherwise it would be all over the news.
yep, you have to be the right color. The funny thing is all the media are the racists when you think about it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Must be false reporting. Just lies! After all, I've been told over and over and over again...laws prevent crimes. Are you saying I've been lied to by my government?
Apparently the laws aren't strict enough. :err: Yes, we are being lied to by our government constantly.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
No...it's because everyone outside NYC won't adopt their strict gun control policies. Outside NYC is like the Wild West. Or whatever other bs excuse they will use.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Free strait jackets will be supplied to populace. It is now mandatory that you acquire one. A police officer will fit you with your new snuggly jacket.. It's for the public good!

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
No, no, no. You guys got it all wrong. The only reason there are shootings in NYC is because everywhere else the laws are too lax. If those other states would just get with the program...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Maybe if they offer these misguided individuals voter registration cards and cell phones the violence will stop. How about proposing a law to ensure that it works.....sarcasm off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts