New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,442 Posts
If Bloomberg can't win his support, he'll buy an opponent in the next election. Be mindful, watch out for this.

· Registered
3,611 Posts
If Bloomberg can't win his support, he'll buy an opponent in the next election. Be mindful, watch out for this.
That would be a tough sell here. We are a "city" with a total residence count of somewhere around 31k or 32k. Even Bloomberg couldn't pull that off here! We know who we are voting for in our local election. Bob is a local guy, and even if people do not agree with everything he does (who agrees with everything all the time anyway?), they still would rather have him, rather than a Bloomberg clone! We are a middle class, working community who would see right through Bloomberg's ruse!

· Registered
6,329 Posts
Is Bloomberg just adding all of them to the list without their consent? It seems like almost all of NY is on there.
Wasn't there another mayor that back out shortly after "joining" saying that Bloomberg grossly misrepresented what the group was about?

I just sent Mr. Ortt this email:

Mayor Ortt,

I was recently made aware of your situation involving Mayor Bloombergs anti gun group MAIG. I am not a resident of your city, in fact I live hours away in Cortland County but I felt compelled to drop you a line and thank you for your stand for the second amendment. I'm also aware of you service to this country in the military so I'd also like to salute you for that. This state need more figures like you in positions of leadership. Thanks again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.