New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

· Registered
7,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One is her Uncle at $80,000 per year, the total cost to Tax payers is about $140,000 per year.

No other mayor in history has hired body guards.....'cept loonturd of course

· Registered
174 Posts
140K for her two security team members. Another never before cost for city taxpayers. I'm sure they will not be armed do to lovely being against private firearm ownership. How is the # 2 person on her team that's now making over 100K. The one that has a criminal past that she was not aware of somehow until a couple of days ago. Watch the city go down like the Titanic!

· Registered
7,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
140K for her two security team members. Another never before cost for city taxpayers. I'm sure they will not be armed do to lovely being against private firearm ownership. How is the # 2 person on her team that's now making over 100K. The one that has a criminal past that she was not aware of somehow until a couple of days ago. Watch the city go down like the Titanic!
on top of all that, she has never had a real job. She has never run a business. she is a lot like NObama.

The former Mayor, Tom Richards never needed a body guard? WTF.... we are so screwed

· Registered
1,380 Posts
Wow. I hope you ROC tax payers are raising holy hell. What in gods name does the mayor of Rochester need body guards for?
Perhaps she intends to model Rochester's gun laws after those in NYC...

· Registered
3,754 Posts
This waay too much for me ! im begining to wonder if they are thinking something else is on the horizon, ??????

· R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,479 Posts
Wow, the first thing you do is give a family member an 80K a year job? Aw come on, no one is that stupid!

· Registered
9,139 Posts
Wow, the first thing you do is give a family member an 80K a year job? Aw come on, no one is that stupid!
the top lawyer she appointed to represent the city made most of his money suing the city. He has cases currently pending against the city and some police officers.

She claims she was going to advertise the body guard job but needed to hire someone right away.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.