New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Though I was able to make this magazine manually cycle dummy rounds and will lock back on empty, it did not pass my inspection process and I refuse to sell it for money. I will however, give it away for free and that way someone might be able to get some use out of it--especially if they are the handy/repair/tinker type.

[note: wonky feedlips]

The magazine is crimped in the area above the "K" tape square. ("K" denotes magazine designated for Karma, so as not to be mixed in with sale-able magazines). This prevented the MP follower from fully traveling up the column. I custom fitted the MP follower that is installed in this magazine and rechecked travel so it should work now. Due to the bowing damage on the magazine, it will probably always be a tight fit during insertion and extraction from the mag well.

Eligibility & Rules for Entry:

1) You must be a member of NYfirearms.com, with at least one post, prior to 5/4/12.

2) Post in this thread. Multiple replies are ok, but you'll only be entered once, no matter how many times you post.

3) Karma will close on 5/8/12 at the time of my choosing. Winner will be notified by PM and post announcement between 5/8/12-5/9/12.

4) Winner must reply with valid USPS address within 24 hours of notification or another winner will automatically be drawn.

5) Previous Karma winners are eligible to enter.

6) Once you receive your magazine, please reply to this thread saying you received your winnings.

7) Offer good only where legal.

Good luck to all entrants and remember to follow the rules or your entry will be disqualified.

·
Registered
131 Posts
In! Thanks Daniel.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
810 Posts
I would like to be included please:)