New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I placed an order on Maxpedition.com during their 2 for 1 sale. The day after I ordered by stuff, they added a ton of items onto the sale and would not let me modify mine because it "shipped", They sent me the shipping notice and it took several days for the package to hit Fedex. I intended to use one of my freebies for karma the whole time but now I'm using it to tell you that you should never buy directly from them and only use a re-seller. Their stuff is not cheap but it is good. I will continue to buy their products but never again order directly from them. Their shipping costs are way too much in most cases and their MSRP is pretty silly. If they had sent it when they said I would have this in my hands but since there was a blizzard everything was delayed by another few days.

Anyway the Karma item is a 12 round shotgun shell pouch in OD green. Ammo not included

12-RND SHOTGUN AMMO POUCH

opplanet-maxpedition-12-rnd-shotgun-ammo-pouch.jpg

Karma rules.

Must be a member with over 50 posts.
Reply with "I'm in"
Promise to never buy anything directly form maxpedition.com

EDIT: Im also adding in some madpedition tac tie straps since the pouch is MOLLE only and the straps will give you the ability to use a belt loop.

Drawing will be Sunday night. 8:00 PM 1/12/14 will ship after i receive the MOLLE straps unless you don't want them. If the winner is local I'll hand deliver it.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I'm in for this, seems like it would be good for small game hunting or keeping some loads segregated while goose/ duck hunting.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I'm in. Anything shotgun related is awesomeeee! And yes, I will never buy from them directly. *******s.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Im in.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I'm in. Awesome of you. I promise not to buy from them even though I had never heard of them.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm in. Awesome of you. I promise not to buy from them even though I had never heard of them.
It is great stuff if your looking for back packs or duffel bags, stuff like that. Very well made and can handle a beating. Love their stuff, dislike their prices and service.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I'd like in please.

Shotgun gear is good.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm in ..... Can never have enough gear for going into the field.

Thanks.....

And Thanks for the tip to not buy direct. from them.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Im in please and thanks, promised that I will never buy from said company. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts