New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Binghamton area only- Will not ship! Purchased a keg this summer and have more than I need. Only selling 8 lbs total. Will sell 2, 4 or 8lbs. 2lbs $55, 4lbs $100, 8lbs $180. Have load data for .38sp, 9mm, .40 & .45acp. Meters very well in Dillon powder measures.

PM ME IF INTERESTED

Attachments

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Please post a link to load data.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I thought Nate did not want this powder re-sold on the internet.... ???
Nate and I spoke several times during the transaction of purchasing a keg. We never discussed not reselling any of the powder. As a matter of fact I openly told Nate that the keg was much more than a single hobbyist reloader like myself could afford, and that I would be splitting the keg. He understood completely.

Because of my personal ethics I elected to not post the data publicly, rather provide it to those interested in the purchase, as it was Nate's earned data, through his own testing and efforts. I actually took crap on here for not freely distributing it, like I somehow had something to hide? Now that there have been thousands of pounds of this powder sold in recent months, and it is even available through retail outlets, online resellers, and from other commercial reloaders, I have decided to make my extra powder available, and provide the load data to those considering it.

I provided you all information necessary to purchase kegs direct from my source, including costs, load data, and direct contact information. According to you and Nate, you were unable to come to an agreement, never purchasing the powder. As you wanted a dozen or more kegs of the powder, I could see why Nate would be concerned about you reselling it online, competing with him, but thanks for your "concern".

For you to openly post negatively on my listing speaks volumes to me. If you had an actual concern I would expect a PM or a text since I tried to help you out. Actions like this are the reason I am glad I have the friends I do, they are trustworthy. Sleep well Viking.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a few questions, still have some left. Very versatile powder. Anybody else?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody else looking for pistol powder?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts